Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inventor Develops an Electrical Apparatus That Produces FREE Energy

Started by teofilius, April 11, 2008, 02:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

Quote from: mfred68 on April 12, 2008, 09:34:07 AM
I hate being skeptical, i really want to belive that OU is true, but why is it that we only ever read and hear about theory and experiments, but we never have as yet seen any positive results.

I guess,that the big buisness have a nearly perfekt working system to supress all movements, that are able to
bring a change in the existing hierarchie of power.
I am shure,that in our democratic goverment every stage of ruling the folks is deeply korrupt.
I dont think,that it is bad.It is as it is ,and it workes that way.
The System need a little tuning.
Mismanagement in a goverment position even in local goverments need to be handeld with penalty.
Such als loosing all privilegs and being restaged in the lowest position.
Politicians sweare to do the best for their citicens only ,and there is need for a power to prevent them,
for doing something else.
They are all payed by us,so they have to work for us and not against us.
Thats it.
And if this little tuning is done,the way for free energy is wide open.

helmut

shruggedatlas

I have a question.  If Big Oil has been "buying up" all these OU patents, why are they not using them to produce energy, but instead spending billions on oil exploration?  I thought Big Oil liked money.

wattsup

I sent an e-mail to the inventor and invited him to visit this thread.

infringer

Sweet action whatsup I doubt he will visit but... Give you an E for effort!

Everyone seems to hate being thrown to the parana's not many have the cahonies to do an open evaluation of there product...

Weather it would be fear of loosing profit potential or plain fear they will recieve negative publicity...

Steorn should have just provided a design for the public to use....

We all know replication is the ultimate form of proof if you can use a single 9v battery to power a CRT TV which in this case it should be feesible!

You have her licked you would have people liscensing your product left and right! Billions of people simply dont like DIY they would rather buy stuff off the shelf!

If you do show up provide a model that works and we will provide you the means to secure finance. Replication and proof of replication.

This website believe it or not is consistantly watched by investors!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

helmut

Quote from: shruggedatlas on April 12, 2008, 02:51:45 PM
I have a question.  If Big Oil has been "buying up" all these OU patents, why are they not using them to produce energy, but instead spending billions on oil exploration?  I thought Big Oil liked money.

@shruggedatlas
I think that you are clever enough to know the answer.
Everyone is somehow adicted to energy.
The exchange of energy is controled by money.
Money ist just the Medium to control the exchanging of energy.
Control the energy means to control the folks.
Ones the control of energy is lost--- the Control of the folks is lost.
Free Energy means free Folks

helmut