Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HIGH QUALITY TPU DVD Video Released from Jack Durban

Started by Jdo300, April 14, 2008, 02:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: forest on May 30, 2010, 12:37:20 PM
Where is the Bloch wall for a coil wound on toroid  ?
Provided you are injecting sine fitting within the winding length, the wall for a single poloidal winding travels around the circumference in three places. One at the the zero current location, between peak and valley, another at positive peak and another at negative peak. I imagine the latter two cancel each other.

I would think the importance is you finally have a way to create an imbalance and the charge flow would be vertical around the circumference and horizontal (toward center of the toroid and away from the toroid), maybe. I'm not into Bloch walls except to determine which direction charge will flow.

That is all a Bloch wall is -- charge flow.
As I put it early on "like stomping on a banana - two opposing vertical forces meet and everything squirts out the sides".

forest

I imagined magnetic field as two vortexes turning one into another. The Bloch wall would be the center where this jing-jang transformation happens.By some method aether particles or waves from vortexes could be force to release from that Bloch wall plane at 90 degrees - that could be radiant energy.From destroying magnetic field.Just a stupid idea...

wattsup

@GK

About the right OTPU coil, it may look like it has a finer winding over it but this is only due to the fact that this coil is right in line with the lighting coming from the two lit bulbs. That is why they have a different color and texture then the coil on the left. It is simply light refraction at the visible angle of that wind added to the fact that the camera is out of focus at that visual depth that is creating that visual finer wind effect.

tsl

hey there all,
@loner
could you post a link to that paper when/if you find it?
thx

hartiberlin

Quote from: Jon on July 18, 2008, 12:55:51 AM

This TPU is based on the 6″ model demonstrated by Steven Mark in one of his videos. The control circuit drives three lines up to 15v but currently between 7 and 12v. The control coil outputs are fed
back into the controller using a simple implementation of a Tesla switch to facilitate a rotating field.A positive observation so far is that when I disconnect the input power to the cycling power (not the control circuitry) the oscillations drop about half as fast as when the control coil outputs are not connected to anything. Currently a devastating problem is with the diodes placed throughout the cycle each one incurring a .7v drop at up to 20Mhz this adds up to a lot of waste.This design attempts to provide a method of rotating a charge field around the TPU so that the input power is conserved and not used directly in the output. This should allow for a self running opertaion.     

The image of the scope shows the input from one of the three control coils. The input is 7.5v square wave but notice that the scope shows about 20v peak to peak. I think this is the kick Steven Mark talked about. When only a single control coil is connected the input will show the 7v square wave and the output about 14v sign wave. Because all three control coils are connected the input is receiving a signal from the other coils. 

Any comments are welcome...
http://freeenergygroup.com/?page_id=109

This website and the pictures are currently not reachable.

Did anybody copy the pics and can please post them ?
Many thanks.

Best regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum