Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Momma's Boy Snitches

Started by konduct, April 14, 2008, 03:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

konduct

STOP SNITCHING!!!  >:(

Some of the people here have started a thread about an overunity device on ebay from ncbooks.  And since the threads start, certain folks have basically reported or threatened to report this fellow to the authorities (Ebay, District Attorney, FBI) because they don't believe what he is doing is right.

ARE YOU GUYS STUPID?!?!? Let me tell you what you are doing by relying on your nanny state governing bodies to regulate things like this.

- First of all, I FULLY AGREE HIS ACTIONS ARE DECEITFUL!
- Second, you are attracting bad attention to free energy groups overall from the Feds. Uhhh...need the MIB to save you from wasting money now? Idiots.
- Second, stupid people make stupid purchases all the time. Money gets wasted. SO WHAT?!? Is it your job to save every stupid person in the world from themselves? Or did a couple dummies fall for the temptation and order the products OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL?!?!?
- Third...there may have been some laws violated...but is it your job to enforce these laws? Wait till America's government passes an international law for the crime of thinking. Then will you turn in your neighbor for having an idea? Will we be snitching each other out for thinking then?
- Or what's next? What if I break the laws of thermodynamics, are you going to turn me in too?!? (No because I'm done sharing my ideas any more on here amongst some of the dirty company that seems to collect here.
- Even if ncbooks concept is bunkum, what harm does it do to some aspiring free energy engineers to learn something about electicity? Other than getting electricuted of course, but that's still not your job to enforce safety.
- I mean, Jesus Christ! Some of you even called the police to "check on" Hans von Leven because you hadn't heard from him? ( I bet he really appreciated that too. ) Do you call the police every time the toilet paper runs out?!?

My point is that although ncbooks may be crooked, you guys have not stopped to think about the damage you may be causing much less the lack of benefit in doing so. You are fighting against the cause we work for using the very institutions we are fighting against!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! Traitorous pricks!

I think this is very bad form. Not to mention I hate snitches and so do a lot of people. What comes around goes around and you guys are all self righteous until it's the authorities knocking on your door. QUIT SNITCHING! It's not your job, regardless of who's right or wrong.

NickT

/agreed.

This forum is created for a free flow of information. For sometime now there has been some bad blood going around. People starting beef with each other. Its plain stupid imo. You are here to share ideas, incourage each other, NOT TO PUT DOWN and 'snitch'. There are idiots that pay for elixirs of longevity on ebay lol. Let em buy this free energy product. Never the less. Once u attarct the authorities to this site it will be constantly monitored. This is the last thing we need in here, Govt involvment FBI CIA snooping on us. Internet is the last resort to free speech, since the freedoms are being constantly cut back.

..... And mind your own business.

/cheers.

konduct

Quote from: NickT on April 14, 2008, 03:53:14 PM
/agreed.

This forum is created for a free flow of information. For sometime now there has been some bad blood going around. People starting beef with each other. Its plain stupid imo. You are here to share ideas, incourage each other, NOT TO PUT DOWN and 'snitch'. There are idiots that pay for elixirs of longevity on ebay lol. Let em buy this free energy product. Never the less. Once u attarct the authorities to this site it will be constantly monitored. This is the last thing we need in here, Govt involvment FBI CIA snooping on us. Internet is the last resort to free speech, since the freedoms are being constantly cut back.

..... And mind your own business.

/cheers.
Thank you Nick.

zerotensor

Quote from: NickT on April 14, 2008, 03:53:14 PM
Once u attarct the authorities to this site it will be constantly monitored. This is the last thing we need in here, Govt involvment FBI CIA snooping on us. Internet is the last resort to free speech, since the freedoms are being constantly cut back.

Do you think that people are NOT here  already, constantly snooping and planting disinfo?  While I agree that it is not our job to be the fraud police, to imagine that this forum is somehow "under the radar" is somewhat naive.  Overall, though, I do agree with your sentiment.  Let's keep it positive.  But, at the same time, we also must "keep it real", and not let this forum degenerate into a cheerleading convention.  Pointing out BS when we see it helps others to avoid pitfalls and poisoned honeypots.

NickT

Hi zero

I do agree with you that this site should not be a carebear convention. My point was try not to start arguments that are degratory to the purpose of this forum. Im sure there are disinfo people here as well as those who just start 'trash talking' for the sake of it. I for one have no background in electrical studies or physics. I'm just one of those people on the outside looking in, and supporting what u are guys doing. I cannot get in between you guys when u guys have flaming wars based on the physics, where i have no knowledge.

Keep up the good work and play NICE !

/cheers