Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John Hutchison demonstates what the Physics religion tells you is Impossible

Started by nikola_tesla, August 21, 2005, 12:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gast

@nikola_tesla: "...this guy is a FRAUD."

Thats not sure. Look at the other videos. (not on this site, but maybe on this: http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/videos.htm)
These effects are hard to fake, I think.

Perhaps one should ask John Hutchison, to get a comment to these videos from him.

Regards, Gast

Starski

I am a close personal friend of John Hutchison. He is no fraud. Take a look at the letter he got from Clinton, and the christmas card from Bush, on http://spaces.msn.com/members/JohnHutchison/ in his photo album. Do you think a fraud would have all of them, area 51, and NASA fooled to? He has released technical information never before released, because the governments, wont let him make a buck out of any of his reserch. He has gone through millions of dollars of research money and his own private money, just to help people have freedom from oppression. The Canadian Government took his Cambie Lab! He wont sell out to them, so he, and anyone who personally knows him feels their burn!! Those who would go behind his back without building anything he has released the plans for are numb-skulls, their opinions steeped in hypocracy. If you have not made your own Ark, or Grail, shut up, you look like a fool, and the proof is in writing. If anyone is in the process of building one of his devices, and gets stuck, or it doesnt work, come on the New forum, www.hutchisoneffect.ca  and John or one of us who has, will help you finnish! The old forum has been hijacked by a Nazi wanna-be Richard Harris. John's current interest is Life Extension. We think there is a cure for everything, Telomerase, and we are experimenting with methods of producing the enzime, levitation has taken a far back seat, been there done that, so get over it, use the plans, do your own experiments, and lets get immortal, then we will all have time to do everything else.

nikola_tesla

Hi Starski thanks for your post ... how do you explain the fraud in the video ?

gast

Starski, sorry for treading on your toes!
I did not expect such a reaction. Rather a short statement like "No, thats not our video" or "Yes, its our but...[explanation]"

Until last week I doesn't know anything about the HE. My only informations are some videos I found on the net.
And in this special video I found a little odd thing.
But apparently you cannot explain it.

nikola_tesla

I agree the truth needs very little defense ... let's see wait for his response.