Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SERLS GIFT TO YOU ALL. FREE POWER AS YET UNTAPPED

Started by samzoelisa, April 15, 2008, 07:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samzoelisa

hi all

well we figure that as we are taking away drag by allowing free airflow from front to back we must be gaining ?

as instead of the air hitting the front of vehicle it is being allowed to do a little work and then exit under the vehicle .

well were gonna make a test vehile , our own estate wagon , and well film it all for you . as we often state we dont believe in cant ..but can ................. i look at it this way if a wind is hitting a solid plate ok you have drag but if say it is made to revolve an impeller then it is not producing as much drag  and is being set free under the auto.

best wishes
keith
nothing is impossible , forget the laws of physica as they were thought up by ill informed idiots 300 years ago .to go forward we must forget the past and if we can think of it we can and will make it .

samzoelisa

Dear Megger man
serl is short for   SINCLAIR ENERGY RESEARCH LIMITED  uk registereed company

MATH MATHEMATICS WHATEVER AS LONG AS ITS UNDERSTOOD ,LOL
regards
KEITH
nothing is impossible , forget the laws of physica as they were thought up by ill informed idiots 300 years ago .to go forward we must forget the past and if we can think of it we can and will make it .

MeggerMan

@Sam,
Oopps, should have read your first post a bit more carefully, looks like I put my foot in it, sorry.

If you have a unique way of extracting H2 from water then go for it. Even small amounts of hydrogen in an ICE will help but you need to play with the timing unless the engine can adjust its own MAP.

I look forward to your results.

Regards
Rob

samzoelisa

Dear Tak
Interesting point which i think all people are thinking about

well were gonna make an experiment quite soon with two generators on front of the car and see what happens , imm tottally confident that i will be right and that all calculations are correct ,

it has already been done in a different instance i believe in austrialia but there to power an electric car ,
so im pretty confident the same idea will function for our slightly differnet use ,
well pop a film of the test on you tube at ouer normal place ,if you go to science and technology and type in easy hydrogen production we should pop up

regards
keith

samzoelisa

dear megger man

thats ok ! yes we have a compterised ctroen so expect probs with it unless the computer speaks english ...lol    from what we know the timing will have to be advanced up to 20 degrees , this is our one unknown factor .

have fun

regards keith