Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alex's MT Combination

Started by Alexioco, April 17, 2008, 04:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Quote from: Sprocket on April 30, 2008, 11:33:33 PM
Wow, that is a beautiful idea!  Ever since you posted the vid. I have been trying to figure it out, to no avail...  I really hope it works.

Thank you for your interest Sprocket :)
I was thinking about maybe improving this thing even more, I some how want to also combine this new wheel with MT 10 and 26 or 27...
I believe that MT 27 is very important because the weight basically takes itself into the centre of the wheel, but it is not capable of lifting itself at the top, that?s where my wheel comes in...
So maybe there is a way to include MT 27 into my wheel, you see, the secret to combining theses wheels is this...

1. Look for the problems in the MT wheels
2. Look for the qualities of each wheel
3. Then use the qualities that each wheel has and replace them with the problems and you get a working wheel...

P.S for some reason, my wheel reminds me of a leaf, it looks sort of like one, and oh yeah, this is something even more strange for you, if you take my wheel, and push the bottom weights out, then look at the structure, you get a Z for Zero = something for nothing :P

Can anyone think of a name for my wheel with the words leaf and zero?

How about; Zero Falling Leaf ZFF ? As the wheel is constantly falling, but never reaching the ground...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

helmut

Quote from: Alexioco on May 01, 2008, 09:12:19 AM
Quote from: helmut on April 30, 2008, 08:21:55 PM
Quote from: Alexioco on April 30, 2008, 12:19:07 PM
Here is the wheel you saw in the footage, except its been improved and its combinded with besslers wheels...

First Wheel: The Movement
Second wheel: If you doubled the amount of weights

When weight A falls out, it lifts weight B
When weight C falls in, it pushes up weight D

Weight B and D are connected so when one end is lifted and the other end is being pushed, they are helping each other therefore creating a constant off balance.

Thanks for sharing Alexioco
One can easily emagine,how the wheel is about to work.
This is a new way to manage weights and make them work into a wheel.
Besseler himselve would be happy to see this construction.

helmut

Thank you Helmut, I am honored for you to say this to me.
I also like to thank God for inspiring me :)
and @ P-Motion, yes they are connected so pair of pairs working, they indeed help each other to lift, what I like about this wheel is this; normally when a weight reaches the bottom, it hangs and does nothing, just another weights to lift, but now, we have that bottom weights doing work as well as using the top weight to do work, then even connecting them (pair of pairs), so we have quite a powerful effect...

Hello Alexioco
I did some Modifikation on your Wheel
What do you think about, to use a long lever to push the (B) weights with higher torque.
Now it is a matter of math to find a suitable relationship between A and B

helmut

Alexioco

Quote from: helmut on May 01, 2008, 09:36:02 AM
Quote from: Alexioco on May 01, 2008, 09:12:19 AM
Quote from: helmut on April 30, 2008, 08:21:55 PM
Quote from: Alexioco on April 30, 2008, 12:19:07 PM
Here is the wheel you saw in the footage, except its been improved and its combinded with besslers wheels...

First Wheel: The Movement
Second wheel: If you doubled the amount of weights

When weight A falls out, it lifts weight B
When weight C falls in, it pushes up weight D

Weight B and D are connected so when one end is lifted and the other end is being pushed, they are helping each other therefore creating a constant off balance.

Thanks for sharing Alexioco
One can easily emagine,how the wheel is about to work.
This is a new way to manage weights and make them work into a wheel.
Besseler himselve would be happy to see this construction.

helmut

Thank you Helmut, I am honored for you to say this to me.
I also like to thank God for inspiring me :)
and @ P-Motion, yes they are connected so pair of pairs working, they indeed help each other to lift, what I like about this wheel is this; normally when a weight reaches the bottom, it hangs and does nothing, just another weights to lift, but now, we have that bottom weights doing work as well as using the top weight to do work, then even connecting them (pair of pairs), so we have quite a powerful effect...

Hello Alexioco
I did some Modifikation on your Wheel
What do you think about, to use a long lever to push the (B) weights with higher torque.
Now it is a matter of math to find a suitable relationship between A and B

helmut

I am not quite sure where the improvement is on the wheel, if your are referring the long pole that goes straight through the axis, then my wheel already has that.

The bottom lever A on that wheel has not fallen in, but it needs to in order to lift...

Thanks for ideas and help, Alex

helmut

Have done a small animation just for fun
But i dont know wheater it works or not

helmut

p.s.: sorry it takes me some time till i figure out,how to link the file here

Alexioco

Sounds great, I can't wait to see what you have done :)