Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alex's MT Combination

Started by Alexioco, April 17, 2008, 04:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Quote from: Sprocket on May 10, 2008, 03:19:54 PM
Shall I initiate the drum-roll? :)

Really looking forward to seeing what happens...

Hit it!  ;)

Yeah, Im pretty sure this will work, I have done allot of tests, oh and you wont believe what I have learned about my wheel, I stuck the weights into position on a cardboard wheel then I added an extra weight on the ascending side, and the wheel still moved enough for perpetual motion, I then added another weight on the ascending side but the wheel could not lift, so this tells me how much power I have got out of this wheel, and here it is;

My wheel of what ever size can lift a weight up that is the same weight as one of the weights used for the perpetual motion...

Example; My wheel has 8 weights, lets say each weight weighs 1 ton, altogether the wheel weights 8 tons so when my wheel is put into rotation, it can lift an extra ton up...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

hartiberlin

Hi Alexioco,
sounds great,
can you post a few pictures and a youtube video again ?
Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Alexioco

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 10, 2008, 05:57:43 PM
Hi Alexioco,
sounds great,
can you post a few pictures and a youtube video again ?
Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.

Well I just want to finish my wheel off, then I will be making a new topic about how this wheel works, its good points, how I combined Besslers wheels etc...

hartiberlin

Many thanks.

If you describe it again in detail,
we could try tosimulate it in WM2D and see, if we can
get it to run there as well and then scale up much easier...
I did not yet understand how you set it up.
Have to reread the whole thread...

What is the current design ?

Am very excited already.
Good luck !
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Alexioco

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 10, 2008, 08:42:41 PM
Many thanks.

If you describe it again in detail,
we could try tosimulate it in WM2D and see, if we can
get it to run there as well and then scale up much easier...
I did not yet understand how you set it up.
Have to reread the whole thread...

What is the current design ?

Am very excited already.
Good luck !
Regards, Stefan.

Well my wheel (which is sitting in my room waiting to be finished) is basically just a few combinations of Besslers wheels, the ones he hints at... I expect this wheel to be weak but as I stated its output is a weight stronger than the input so over unity is achieved, to make it of any use it would have to be quite big, I have absolutely no Idea how Bessler made his Bio-Directional wheel, I have my ideas but it would take study... for now though this new wheel will pick up speed until CF stops it from doing its job so the wheel will either keep picking up speed then loosing it, or a brake can be added to keep it under the correct speed, once it is made, I will post its workings, as my drawings do not explain correctly, I shall post instructions personally to those who are interested once the mechanism is perfected, I believe that up to now my wheel is correct, before making my wheel I did many cardboard tests and drew allot of drawings until I though my wheel couldn't be improved, but I suspect that a mathematician could improve my wheel allot... I don?t quite know when my wheel shall be complete, but up to now, all is going fine and photos shall be posted soon of how to construct this incredibly simple design... But my dad and I took about 2 !/2 hours making and attaching the lever system, all is made from hand to, even the way they attach which my dad thought of, over all my wheel should be done I hope by 2 weeks...

Alex