Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One Way Magnetic Shielding - The Holy Grail

Started by James Roney, April 19, 2008, 12:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megaverse

Well one is glad to be of service !

Frankly tito i'm not going to comment every video you sent. There is just too much and about each can be debated both ways (either a fake or not or even don't have any pratical uses).

Quotenow i believed that you are correct sir because one of my magnet's strength was lessened because of heat, i think even a year cannot last 

It's not exactly what i said or maybe I didn't make myself clear. it's each time you heat it above 80 degree celcius (there are some that resist up to 220 Celcius) that it will scramble the magnetic domain reverting them to the iron property (meaning that the magnetic domain of the magnet is not in a straight line anymore (Thus allowing the passage of the south pole to the north pole) or has bumps along the course witch makes it less strong). so if the magnet seems half depleted well it's just the magnetic domain that are let's say "melted" just to understand it's not like a half batterie that loose power in other word ...i used to think that, lol. I though it was a charge of electricity that creates the magnets ...anyway all this to say if you don't ever heat it again it will last like that for a few life time.

QuoteOr if you are pulsing them in a very very high current magnetic field, that could hurt them also.
Mags
That, I do not know but it seems quite logical.

Quotesir i have a suspect that it uses the arrangement in HALLBACH array, JUST CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG
I'm not sure what to say about this ...yes the hallbach array effect. Up to know it's just an experiment and no one has done anything usefull with it (that I have seen of course). Well in anycase if you wish to discuss live about some of this or if you have questions or just something new for me to learn then you could always check your private message i'll send you my MSN Id ok.

Sincerly,

megaverse

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Megaverse on December 29, 2009, 10:44:47 PM
Well one is glad to be of service !

Frankly tito i'm not going to comment every video you sent. There is just too much and about each can be debated both ways (either a fake or not or even don't have any pratical uses).

It's not exactly what i said or maybe I didn't make myself clear. it's each time you heat it above 80 degree celcius (there are some that resist up to 220 Celcius) that it will scramble the magnetic domain reverting them to the iron property (meaning that the magnetic domain of the magnet is not in a straight line anymore (Thus allowing the passage of the south pole to the north pole) or has bumps along the course witch makes it less strong). so if the magnet seems half depleted well it's just the magnetic domain that are let's say "melted" just to understand it's not like a half batterie that loose power in other word ...i used to think that, lol. I though it was a charge of electricity that creates the magnets ...anyway all this to say if you don't ever heat it again it will last like that for a few life time.
That, I do not know but it seems quite logical.

I'm not sure what to say about this ...yes the hallbach array effect. Up to know it's just an experiment and no one has done anything usefull with it (that I have seen of course). Well in anycase if you wish to discuss live about some of this or if you have questions or just something new for me to learn then you could always check your private message i'll send you my MSN Id ok.

Sincerly,

megaverse
;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

@ MAG and MEG  a difference of "a" and "e" sounds magnet and megnet  ;D  ;D  ;D joke

I FEEL HIGHLIGHTED TO BOTH OF YOU SIR

THANK YOU VERY MUCH  ;D

Magluvin

Hey Tito
How about a small cooling fan and even an aluminum heat sink to keep them cool. Small fans in a pc such as the ones that cool smaller chips independently on the motherboard use very little power and do keep things from getting too hot.

Mags

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Magluvin on December 30, 2009, 05:23:11 AM
Hey Tito
How about a small cooling fan and even an aluminum heat sink to keep them cool. Small fans in a pc such as the ones that cool smaller chips independently on the motherboard use very little power and do keep things from getting too hot.

Mags

Yes, actually i made a small radiator like style to absorb heat and it works!  ;)
i made use of a fountain motor and a couple of small hose, combined with the pc fan.
something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwplxoJSDw

Magluvin

Tito
Very cool.  getit, cool?  =]

Glad it worked out for you.

Mags