Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One Way Magnetic Shielding - The Holy Grail

Started by James Roney, April 19, 2008, 12:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hopefully he will upload the second one to a video site other than youtube if he really wish to spread it.

Megaverse

yes, well from what I know from james until now he really is a good guy but he also live in his fantasy world like a nerd does. so HE got the solution and THE government is against him... Know what i mean... When he played with shielding at the beginning of this tread it was THE holy grail and we never heard of that afterward and then I presented him bismuth thinking it could do something (witch i was in error) but still he wrote everywhere that it was THE solution and make assuptions that were false WAY TOO FAST without even having played with bismuth... YES, he never bough any. So when now he speaks of his ramp ...yes it looks like it could works. AS MOST PROJECTS that are always on the verge of working and they NEVER do. Because we are sadly not too much educated with simple physics (I, of course, am in the front line). So in the end I really like this guy because he's always trying and never gives up like me but has littles flaws like bragging too soon without verifications first just to give examples hehehe.

I did tried to speak of this to him but i never did had an answer and even think he got upset with me a little.

But a true friend is someone who thinks your a good egg even though he knows that you are slithly cracked hehehe.

See ya all,

martin

N.B. Solution is in solid states ...i found one that needs to be verified ...it does work but don't know it's efficiency yet.

;)

Megaverse

hi everyone good day  ;D

have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_hpRYsm3AY&feature=fvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VGzGqtzpiY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm6BJ1n9DvU&feature=related

This is a good example of a very good lost of time. He is only trying to see if the magnets degrade themselves after a certain time (some idiots thinks that apparently) they last around 400 years. And he doesn't even have any professional instruments to verify he just stick a screw driver to them and says "hey they are still strong". So, Brief, it's not a working motor at all. the motor is next to it. and theses experiments have all been done all ready. So why not do a little reasearch before starting a project you could save alot of time. Ask any company that sells neo magnets and they will all say the same they loose around 1% over time and for the standard ones if they are heated at 79degree and cools down they won't loose strenght permanently but as soon as it gets to 80+ it start loosing it's strenght each time ...at witch rate ? That I haven't any idea. Just ask the companies but for our own sake stop doing the same experiments over an over again. Do some research next time ok. Sorry if i'm being harsh didn't meant it that way.

Best of luck,

Martin

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Megaverse on December 21, 2009, 08:37:23 AM
This is a good example of a very good lost of time. He is only trying to see if the magnets degrade themselves after a certain time (some idiots thinks that apparently) they last around 400 years. And he doesn't even have any professional instruments to verify he just stick a screw driver to them and says "hey they are still strong". So, Brief, it's not a working motor at all. the motor is next to it. and theses experiments have all been done all ready. So why not do a little reasearch before starting a project you could save alot of time. Ask any company that sells neo magnets and they will all say the same they loose around 1% over time and for the standard ones if they are heated at 79degree and cools down they won't loose strenght permanently but as soon as it gets to 80+ it start loosing it's strenght each time ...at witch rate ? That I haven't any idea. Just ask the companies but for our own sake stop doing the same experiments over an over again. Do some research next time ok. Sorry if i'm being harsh didn't meant it that way.

Best of luck,

Martin

well, in that sense you have a good info if magnets are really dying that fast, but according to others the magnets live up to 1012 years. now i'm confused.  ;)