Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purepower

Quote from: dirt diggler on June 12, 2008, 03:12:19 PM
He's holding it down because he had to attach the 1KG bottle with the lever in the long end down position because he can't reach it otherwise. then he pulls the short end down and lets it go.
we know that the drum with water in it(don't know how much it weighs) will hold the short end down because we see him remove the 1KG bottle and with nothing else on the short end, only the drum, down it comes, meaning that it is heavier.
sorry guys, still not convinced with your explaination.
if the long end was "out levering" the short end, then when Archer removed the 1KG, it should not move.
but it did, the drum on the short end clearly drops, which means it has have more leverage.

ciao, Dirt

You arent convinced of our explanation but you will believe Archer's?

Maybe we could communicate better if we spoke a little something like this;

....magic, magic, magic... there is 5 kilos here and only 1 kilos here so there is tons of free energy... magic, magic, magic.... F*** the oilmen... magic, magic, magic.... because the fulcrum is so massive it can be reset with no energy... magic, magic, magic... as even an eight year old can see, there is 5 kilos falling here and 5 kilos of momentum and 7 kilos of leverage and 10 kilos of velocity, then there is 1000 kilos of free energy!

-PurePower

exxcomm0n

Quote from: purepower on June 12, 2008, 03:19:54 PM
If you reread the post, I wasnt calling him a freud, I was calling the device a freud. But I edited it anyways...
<snip>

Was that a fraudian slip?

:D
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

purepower

Quote from: Gustav22 on June 12, 2008, 03:14:44 PM
In other words, the rod as a whole will will be shifted relative to the wheel hub/pivot.

Would that change the result of your analysis, purepower?

Better take care.

I know my posts are long, but if you skim and miss something, dont try to call me out on it...

Quote from: purepower on June 12, 2008, 03:06:15 PM

Im not addressing the "shifting" from the magnets. I am addressing the extension arms Archer suggests using for additional torque.

Seriously people, Im tired of repeating myself.

The extensions provide no additional torque.

Shifting wont really "change" the torque either. All it will do is move the advantage from the one side to the other, but it will maintain the same magnitude.

-PurePower

MrKai

Quote from: dirt diggler on June 12, 2008, 03:12:19 PM
He's holding it down because he had to attach the 1KG bottle with the lever in the long end down position because he can't reach it otherwise. then he pulls the short end down and lets it go.
we know that the drum with water in it(don't know how much it weighs) will hold the short end down because we see him remove the 1KG bottle and with nothing else on the short end, only the drum, down it comes, meaning that it is heavier.
sorry guys, still not convinced with your explaination.
if the long end was "out levering" the short end, then when Archer removed the 1KG, it should not move.
but it did, the drum on the short end clearly drops, which means it has have more leverage.

ciao, Dirt

I cannot see how after typing what you yourself typed, you don't get it. I love the human mind.

Ok:

The long end does not weigh "nothing" Dirt.

If there are no weights attached, the long end is on the ground because it is heavier. Lets call that weight "H"

Now, on the short end, I'm to put a weight. Adding this weight will make that side weigh more. lets make it weigh H+.5

Lets give H a value of "20kilos"
now...if you do simple math...H is 20 kilos. this is our long end.

What happens, Dirt, if I add "1Kilo" to "H"?

"21kilos"...which is heavier than "20.5kilos".

No magic. None. Zero.

I'm not "holding 20kilos in the air with 1kilo, which is of course "impossible"...I'm holding "20kilos in the air with 21kilos"

This is an over simplification but essentially what is going on; the small weight + the weight of the long side is the real weight. the fact that it is small is not relevant; it is enough. It is completely normal in every way. It is unremarkable, the lever itself.

The circular logic in the explanation doesn't change the actual weights in any way :) If you made a little one of these for yourself attached like a spring scale or postal gravity scale to the long end it just seems to me that it would be really, really obvious...so much so that I can't see anyone needed to make a model to see this.

*shrug*
http://herebedragonsmovie.com/ - Join the Cult of Reason!

DarkStar_DS9

Quote from: purepower on June 12, 2008, 03:06:15 PM
Im not addressing the "shifting" from the magnets. I am addressing the extension arms Archer suggests using for additional torque.

I don't think that's what he said on the page. I think what he said was that you can't increase the weight of the rod to overcome the wall, because you would need stronger magnets to shift the rods, which would in turn increase the wall - so that's a no-go. What you CAN do is to use leverage. That's how I understood what he was saying, and if I am not mistaken this is actually something that works - is it not?

Regards,

Rainer