Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred Flintstone

@purepower

I was just wondering why do you post so many messages?  Maybe you are bored?

Just curious.

Have a great day!
Freddy

p.s. Oh, just wanted to say I really enjoyed your pictures of your fulcrum. Looks like it was fun to build. Maybe you could try to build a wheel with those things?  Would be really cool if you were the first one to reproduce Archer wheel. I can't wait to see his. And, also I hope he builds a smaller fulcrum fully automated so that it can run forever. That way everyone will see how it works.

sm0ky2

Quote from: DarkStar_DS9 on June 12, 2008, 03:57:51 PM
I don't think that's what he said on the page. I think what he said was that you can't increase the weight of the rod to overcome the wall, because you would need stronger magnets to shift the rods, which would in turn increase the wall - so that's a no-go. What you CAN do is to use leverage. That's how I understood what he was saying, and if I am not mistaken this is actually something that works - is it not?

Regards,

Rainer

YES DS, Archer proposed a simple test for this principle, back some....  1600+/- posts ago?? which multiple people verified.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Rusty_Springs

Quote from: dirt diggler on June 12, 2008, 10:54:33 AM
IF Archer balanced his lever, then he wouldn't be able to return to the starting point, why don't you get this?
in the last set of video's it is plain to see that the long end is in the air, which HAS to mean that the short end is heavier. Right?
so, if more weight is added on the short end, that means it is heavier still right?
that means that when he places his 1kg weight on the long end, it should not move, right?
ahhh, but it does move.
so how is it again that you can claim that this lift is flawed?
all the arguments before were that the long end was heavier than the short end, and that was how he was doing the lifts, but now he shows a lift where the short end HAS to be heavier, and you still think there is an imbalance that has helped the lift.
please tell me how this can be.
Archer even goes as far as lifting more than claimed, he says 5kg lift, but as the scale shows, it is more like 5.3KG
so thats even more of a problem for your "unbalanced"  math.

Looking forward to your response.
ciao, Dirt

Hi Dirt
You don't understand it has to be inbalanced to move, once you put your 20k's on the short end its balanced and as I have said then you can put anything on ever end and it will become inbalanced and move.
Take Care Dirt
Graham

About the wall video, he really doesn't understand does he, yes his right using gravity backs the wall and yes you may get alittle extra from the magnetic kick but that is used up plus more pushing the rods up against grivity.
That experiment his shown has been going around the net for years, that experiment was used to test both my gates for free energy.
My gates were just kicking up a little further the it should have and they were attracting in then kicking out, in other words there was no wall yet they only got a little free energy.
Take Care All
Graham

PPS my gates wont work for this because there designed to push to the side not up.

purepower

Quote from: DarkStar_DS9 on June 12, 2008, 03:57:51 PM
I don't think that's what he said on the page. I think what he said was that you can't increase the weight of the rod to overcome the wall, because you would need stronger magnets to shift the rods, which would in turn increase the wall - so that's a no-go. What you CAN do is to use leverage. That's how I understood what he was saying, and if I am not mistaken this is actually something that works - is it not?

Regards,

Rainer

"leverage" = torque

And no, this doesnt work. The extension does not provide more torque, so it does not provide more leverage.

@sm0ky
Archer does provide a simple test, the same test provided on his website. However, this fails to show the whole picture as he is only looking at one end. Once both ends are considered, you will see there is no effect. I too provided a simple test that shows what happens when you look at both ends. Did anyone do this? or do I need to make another video?

-PurePower

Rusty_Springs

Hi All
Archer has the perfect test setup to see if and how much free energy he has.
Using the setup he has first take the magnet off the ground and drop the arm from 3 and mark where it stops somewere under 9.
Now place the magnets back on the ground and drop the arm from 3 again were it stops tell you how much free energy if any.
Once he has done that he can test lenz law by removing the magnet from the ground and replacing it with a piece of copper, again drop the arm from 3 and see where it stops, I would say way before 9.
Take Care All
Graham