Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

@Helmut @DH @MB  others  these are just ideas {you wuoldn't be able to demonstrate a non working device]  also selling and marketing is not what I had in mind  yes Helmut I agree the megophone with the bullseye is not good  however we need to discuss what is a workable  release   so Archer's device  can't be squished   How to teach others to build would be 1st [IMO] as many as possible as fast as possible  some of us here have a relationship by association  a certain ammount of trust in certain people a good start compared to total strangers   how do we build on this to establish further evolution of our forum relationship  not just for this idea but others that are in the oven[looks like the thumbtack on GIANT KILLER'S thread will be going back to the thumbtack box soon]  I have  no intention of showing anything without input on  how  when  why  where  from forum members if we can't be some kind of community[people of like mind] we should strive to be  we have almost 2 months to work on this and we've already started!!!  Chet PS ideas needed!!!!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

bourne

why don't you start saving pictures and text from Archers website, then, when you have a working machine a "How to build" pdf can be put together which can then be printed and posted through peoples doors, nailed to fences, sent to engineering firms, glued to pavements, left on cafe tables and of course posted in every forum you can find. You could even send one to your local councillor, MP (or equivalent) or local newspaper.
Once word starts getting round it would be unstoppable.

Light blue touch-paper at arms length and retire :)
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

helmut

@ramset and others
I just like to highlight some interesting Point.
Many good Guys have been here day by day and from one day to the other,they disappear
like in a magic.
Bobmarie,Hydrogene tab,Hans von Lieven,LancaIV,Chas Campbell, PM ,Traw?ger and so on.
And now comes a real Attac to the ground of the moneymakers.If this Devise is working as proposed,
then we can expect a debunking action in a never before seen quality.
I yust like you to think about possible consequences.
Here in my Country the local goverment is partner of the Gas and electricity supplyer.They will not like others to
supply themselve with cheap energy and especial because their profit from energy consumer is very high.
It might happend,that you are blamed to disturb the public order and be punished for that.Lets be realistic.
This technology can best be distributed with love and without the media.
We will distribute a usefull mashine as soon as possible,but to create a hype might end in a dangerous
Situation.And this would be contraproductive.
That is now your point Chet. Colect Ideas how to support a distribution in the best effective way

helmut

ramset

Helmut @all very true what you say    also this device because of its passive  safe concept [no dangeruos elec or gas or mysteries hokus pokus [to the laymen] ] will test the powers that be more than any other    how do you hurt your selt or others with gravity [im being simplistic here  more people get hurt with a screwdriver every year than anything else] so anyway its gonna be out there   amoungs't the loving and selfish come June 20th    I think #1 is teaching others the way Archer is teaching us   I walk by faith and knowledge and some intuition others must see to believe  any ideas  Chet PS   @ Neptune missed your post I agree  I havn't been stung to many times here [plenty elsewhere] @Bourne yes  good ideas  Whats your last comment mean [blue paper something ] 
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

exxcomm0n

@ all

Hi folks, I'm fairly new here but I thought I'd answer the call for information dissemination of this open source offering. (Hi chet!)

First off I'd like to exemplify that this should be (and maybe the idea should be proposed to Archer -- The Eskimo Quinn) treated exactly like an open source software project. If he would be agreeing to it, It would be a wonderful way to give conceptual credit where credit is due.
With the abundance of bright minds here, I think tuning and production of such a device should be possible and should also be given credit if merited.
Open source "rules" allow you to do just about anything with an idea except squash it, or steal it.

Just being open source will not spread it fast enough though.

I use both linux (preferred) and windows and the only way I've seen that linux has made any real inroads into windows monopolization is via brave individuals making proofs of the benefits of it as a server operating system.
Server, not workstation.
This is akin to power companies vs. home users.

People will NOT (as a rule) give up the familiar for the untested and exotic, so that model (brave individuals) just doesn't work here. There aren't enough of us in positions of "authority" to inject something like this into the mainstream.

For users (ordinary people) to adopt something not "approved and handed down" to them there has to be an extra something special. Something that makes them feel as if they are the one revolutionizing the world.
The other reason (and of a MUCH larger proportion) is money.
Some Sci-Fi author somewhere @ sometime quoth, "99.5% of the time when the question starts 'Why do they....?' or 'Why don't they.....?', the answer is money. (I think it was Heinlein, as he's one of my favorites.)

The money angle is being done for us, SO LET'S USE IT!

That last niggling 0.5% (all right,  maybe it's a full %) is because they (whomever they may be) think they're "getting over" on someone(thing). That they're beating the system and that they are one of the "true and enlightened" able to do it.
It's a dark truth of human nature, but why don't we use that too?

The thing is, is that most people can't stand is that no one knows how "enlightened" they are and they HAVE to tell their friends so someone will know and hold them in a higher esteem. They will tell anyone if they don't have friends. ;) But they will pick and choose whom they tell. The criteria for such disclosure is a mystery still but it seems (from personal experience) to cover a broad segment of humanity when employed.

I'm in IT and if I want to "convince" someone that they should use a freeware version of something with a bit less functionality than a proprietary (read $$$$) version of an application, 80% of the time all I have to do is preface any statements talking about it with, "I really shouldn't be telling you this, but..........." and 80% of the time it works. Sometimes so well that I've had to backpedal to explain the "user demand" as "Well, I let them use it on the understanding that they were sort of a beta tester. I didn't know they would tell everyone."

Suffice it to say that it's worked wonderfully a lot of the time. (Nothing is absolute, we know this. That's why we're here. :D )

If we help Archer to disseminate this knowledge, we have to start low. What I mean is, target schools and learning institutions of all types. In this I mean "get them before their minds are concrete". There's @ least 17-25% out there that can be saved from "the law" of physics, energy, conservation, whatever! They might be a person of potential enough to make the next big breakthrough!
All we have to do is help them question things and make their teachers explain why it's not possible.
We're all here because we have open enough minds to know THAT WE DON'T KNOW!! But maybe we can figure it out! :D
I bet quite a few of us bedeviled teachers by being bright and "just not caring" about what we were trying to be force-fed, or being (and a MUCH smaller segment) overtly antagonistic to ideas and thoughts we knew were not correct even though they were the "accepted and correct" way of doing things.

A printed idea, schematic, or hastily scribbled note with a website address stuck on a cork board has had amazing success. Usually it has to be prefaced with "Make $100,000 a month with only 3 hours per day."
But it works!

Their are also viral and spamming techniques (to be used VERY judiciously or you're just another spammer!!!!!) that there will always be people that can implement, but may have the high moral standards to NOT do.
They might be interested in compromising those standards for a purpose of global freedom.
None of us would get spam in our in box or annoying telemarketers on the phone if the "3% rule" didn't apply to humanity.

These ideas (and many more) may not seem ethical, proper, forthright, or honest; but do you see THEM (big brother, the Illuminati, global govt, "the power that oppresses and opposes change", etc.) caring about that with broad swathes of dissinformation and suppression we all are able to see daily?
After all, they have the "duty" to care for their "cattle".

These are dark opinions that I espouse, and it pains me that I must think in such a way. But not to do so when confronted with so many different examples of how's it's trying to be done to me everyday is just plain ludicrous.

I have morals and standards, and employ them until they have been used to hamstring me too many times.

Then, all bets are off..................and I'll come gunning for "you" using the same tools you used against me.

My $0.02.
Please tell me if you see other, better ways to do this and would like to teach me the err of my ways.
Also, please ask for other ideas if you think (some of) the extreme methods I outline might be necessary.

Better yet, look around you and see what's trying to be done to us (they wouldn't keep trying if it wasn't marginally successful) and use it to the worlds advantage.

When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.