Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Edit
Archer is doing fine
will be hopefully talking a bit more soon.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on July 10, 2018, 10:01:35 PM
Edit
Archer is doing fine
will be hopefully talking a bit more soon.
You make your bed... then you can sleep in it.

Quinn lied over and over, made promises he could not keep and never intended to keep, he took money and supplies and cigarettes based on his lies... and now you want to resurrect him?

Maybe you can dig up Rosemary Ainslie next.

I mean, it's not like anyone is making any progress doing anything else here on this forum. Oh... except for the Stiffler "Discovering RF" experiments. At least some people are learning something real and potentially useful from that -- like how tight construction techniques lead to repeatable results and success, and how transistors work, and how amplifiers can be made to oscillate...

ramset

well
not looking to start wars, just to learn , and maybe get some perspective too
IMO
the body I type this response with is OU ,

My heart uses one dollars worth of electricity in the course of one year....and yet its daily "work done " could drive a truck for 20 miles

pumps 2000 gallons a day 24/7.... 365
----------------------------- 

Every single thing I can see or touch ....is in perpetual motion !!
apparently I will never find anything... anywhere .... which is Not in perpetual motion.and yet I am told its not possible ??

and all the things which will never stop moving  EVER ... come from the factory with a zillion year supply of energy.....

that's just some of whats inside the box which I really can't stomach...Archer thinks outside the box ...

we like that here
fighting  .....
not so much
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Archer Quinn
Merry Christmas
**Edit
(And to the Koala too)
*** edit
***edit ( to Rosemary too!:')

And a happy holiday to all , and may 2022 be the year FE shows up on the world stage !

We surely need it !!

Respectfully
Chet K
Thanks Grandma

helmut

Well spoken Ramset ... i remember to have been one of archers supporters ( financially )  Shit " happens " ! If thingt not work out as expected. I wish you all happy Christmas .. stay healthy with or without jab.