Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BATMAN

BATMAN Here... back from taking care of evil do'rs. (working with LAWER'S If you think gas guy's are bad !!!)

PurePower what year of Solidworks do you have??

Data on red box Pic's.

1. 3' x 3' x 8'
2. lbs. 2800 + or -
3. shaft 2.5"
4. arm. lbs. 1200 +
5. mangets lbs1000

To ALL What do you think when you rotate a 1200 lbs. arm. ??.......BATMAN KNOWS and he will tell. and show.

More to come......stay tune.....same bat time....same bat channel.....................................BATMAN!!

Edpsx

Quote from: BATMAN on June 11, 2008, 11:18:17 AM
BATMAN Here... back from taking care of evil do'rs. (working with LAWER'S If you think gas guy's are bad !!!)

PurePower what year of Solidworks do you have??

Data on red box Pic's.

1. 3' x 3' x 8'
2. lbs. 2800 + or -
3. shaft 2.5"
4. arm. lbs. 1200 +
5. mangets lbs1000

To ALL What do you think when you rotate a 1200 lbs. arm. ??.......BATMAN KNOWS and he will tell. and show.

More to come......stay tune.....same bat time....same bat channel.....................................BATMAN!!

Why so cryptic on the talk?  Im curious as to what you have going there.  Did you take those pics with a camera phone though?  Or did you have to shrink and compress it down heavily?

I want a new video of Clanzer's wheel with the magnets installed.  That picture on Archer's new designed website is killing my patience!

exxcomm0n

Damn, get busy drawing crap and I miss another episode of Batman.

@ Batman

1 question.

Is energy being imparted to your device to realize greater potential than it (the energy) would normally have, or is it creating electrical energy from physical energy?

Sincerely,         

.___.
     /            \
    |   O _ O  |
    /      \_/     \
  .'  /            \ `.
/ _|              |_ \
(_/ |              | \_)
      \             /
    __\_>-<_/__
   ~;/           \;~

The Penguin
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

Bubba1

Still stuck on DarkStar's lever:

Quote from: purepower on June 10, 2008, 06:35:16 PM...However, once the weights are allowed to hang below the center axis, things would change. By moving the weights vertically, the center of mass has also shifted vertically. Since the center of mass is now off the axis of rotation, the lever will always rotate so its center of mass is to the lowest possible point possible (directly below the axis of rotation, ie lowest point of energy), similar to how a ball always rolls to the lowest point on a hill.

I don't see that happening.  If the fulcrum is still centered on the lever, the weights would still be pulling downward with equal torque, one at 10cm and one at 20cm, (neglecting any string weight).  I don't see what would make the lever move.  I think the lever would still stay where it is.

spinner

Quote from: Bubba1 on June 11, 2008, 12:36:27 PM
Still stuck on DarkStar's lever:

I don't see that happening.  If the fulcrum is still centered on the lever, the weights would still be pulling downward with equal torque, one at 10cm and one at 20cm, (neglecting any string weight).  I don't see what would make the lever move.  I think the lever would still stay where it is.

Correct, Bubba!

If connecting strings are equal in weight and the situation is static, the lever would still be balanced no matter what incline...

Lifting weight with pulley and rope would be a similar situation...
Cheers!
"Ex nihilo nihil"