Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

dhirschfelder can you ask Archer if a car alternator will work   and will the special parts be cast  or machine steel   if machine how big a piece   Thanks Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

exxcomm0n

Wow!

8 weeks will seem like an eternity.

But only seem so.

Stay well and wary Archer!

The world will wake up when it receives this gift.
I only hope it has the good sense to thank you. ;)
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

dhirschfelder

Quote from: ramset on April 26, 2008, 07:23:51 PM
dhirschfelder can you ask Archer if a car alternator will work   and will the special parts be cast  or machine steel   if machine how big a piece   Thanks Chet

certainly - I'll shoot him an email and see what he says.

mental breakdown

@ Ramset

QuoteMental B   sorry you thought I was serious about generator salesmen [it was a joke]   I wouldn't  be building his frame as I stated above if I didn't  have some confidence in his ability to come thru     Chet

Funny thing is I was seriously trying to figure out the angle for such a pitch ... looking through the website for the "lightbulb" to go on that would indicate an ulterior motive.  (Sincerely wanting to help mankind seems suspicious as it is unselfish and uncommon in my experience).  No big DONATE HERE sign... not even ads or investment opportunities etc.  I thought maybe there's something being sold thats not so evident at this time.  Who knows maybe Archer will finish by saying and the last piece is this "Exziduancy Deciduating Replication Device that you can only buy from me for $499.99".    Thus far his claim is that it can be made from readily available parts.  I think the coolest thing about this free energy device / perpetual motion machine claim is that Archer is putting it together in a "shake and bake" fashion. If it doesn't work as required, it will crash and burn as if it never existed.  (Along with many claims from individuals that they "knew" it wouldn't work and everyone should have known that this guy is just an eccentric kook.)  So I guess what I'm trying to say is... generator saleman...it crossed my mind for a brief second and I gave my head a shake and thought ... maybe I'll just wait this one out before I start condemning the guy; at very least he was courteous enough to personally reply to an email by a potential... fan or admirer,  i guess you'd call it.  This may end up being nothing... in the mean time it is more exciting then waiting for a few watts/amps/volts come out of some of the other units that some of our more mechanically and mathematically inclined people are doing in the forums.    ;D

(BTW - I wouldn't minimize what any of the members here are doing... its just I don't have the time or skill necessary to do the research and it is sometimes slow between the "Eureka" and the prototypes.  This will finish in about 8 weeks and if Archer's words hold true it will be practical for all.  In the mean time I'll keep browsing the forums to keep up with some of the other research being done here.    ;)

later,
Scott

The Eskimo Quinn

There will be a new update in around an hour, thanx for the input, and i do appreciate the manner of the last response to the thread, you can be skeptical without being a jerk, so thank you for being polite, it makes it worthwhile to know that common sense still exists, as would i doubt there was not some other motive if i had seen it myself. The problem is the scams of the past and the infiltration onto sites and threads by oil companies posting absolute garbage to make readers thinks the whole site is just a waste of time, not just here but over all net sites.

But i can assure you I try everything possible not to cost you money by using readilly available substitutes for machined parts. One of the great kickers of the machine is the comments i get about how rough it is, and that my friends is its greatest asset, something so crude and so simple still produces the power!! imagine engineered versions built to critical tolerance in an engineering workshop? The output for the same weight distribution will be greatly improved. My name and face is all over the internet, i work in the engineering industry, imagine me trying to get a job if this fails? imagine being seen in public? If i was just attempting it, i would say exactly that, but as this is not the first working machine i am unconcerned. tonight's writeup should help clarify why you can steal from gravity with huge weights and little lift.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related