Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

electromagnetic gen

Started by b0rg13, April 21, 2008, 10:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6540638039071490742&q=&hl=en

soooo,..... how can we make this?,does it really work?,can it be scaled up to run a pc or somthing, anyone have working plans for this?.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

xee

This is very easy to do. Just wire twelve 9 volt batteries in series and connect to power socket. It should light 25 watt bulb for several minutes, You can hide the batteries in the lid behind the board. Make it now and produce your own video.

pese

the electronic board ist an "normal" computer (pc) supply board . take out from an
supply. (normal in an case with fan).
the 2 big transformers do also nothing.
in the big transformer case , possibly the transformer (kopper on soft-iron-core was done out. and 12 pcs 9 volt batterieies done  inside.
so you have 110 volt DC , that can ligt an 110volt GE 25 watt lamp for 45 to 60 Minutes !!

Pese

This was last year also "adapted" to overunity.com ....
Yes this ist an very simple circuit !!.
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

The Observer

Hey Pese,

I like your theory,

Cept you mentioned Kopper (Copper?) as the core for a transformer.

Because I have studied this, I seriously doubt you would find a copper core transformer.
   This is because is has a Magnetic Permeability near 1.

Only a few materials have magnetic permeabilities much greater than that, ferromagnetic material, of which soft iron is one.
   It has a Magnetic Permeability of about 5000.

This means that that the magnetic field of a coil is 5000 times greater with a core of this material,
                                                              as opposed to a material that is not Ferromagnetic.

No Extra Energy Needed !

This is why it is used in a transformer.
    By the way, don't even mention that a core concentrates the field.

A Coil Concentrates the field of the wire... but a Core can add to the field of the Coil.
                                                                                                                               Two Very Important Concepts to Consider !!!!!

The video could be a trick.. but it may not as he uses Coils with Cores.

I have stated many times... at this poijnt,

that 'overunity' and free lunches exists when using ferromagnetic cores in coils,  resonant frequenciis as well as resonant cavities..

Thankyou for your time.

The Observer

nul-points

hi Observer

i think this was a 'lost in translation' moment - i don't think Pese was suggesting the transformer has a copper core - i think when he said "kopper on soft-iron-core was done out" he meant the complete content of the transformer may have been removed, both the soft-iron core & the copper on it, to hide some batteries inside the casing

rock steady guys
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra