Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any one noticed ???...

Started by b0rg13, April 22, 2008, 05:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Any one noticed ???...that there is NOT a single working machine/device out yet that even comes close to OU?..

...for some reason or another there are 100s of ideas and plans that dont work or there is an excuse or a secret or funding is needed and it goes on and on and never stops, lots of scammers as well.

...and lets say finally you get a machine that will power your house and your car, COOL!! right ?,your now saving your hard earned $$$ on cooking/heating/fuel/travel....or are you?..

...wont some jack ass organisation step in and charge you a monthly fee for being able to power your home any way?....and a GPS gets slapped on your car and your charged for each mile you drive as well ?.

...sooooooo for now we are screwed, nothing is out that works,and if/when it does, ya gonna be screwed any way.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

exxcomm0n

Dude,

Such a rosy outlook for humanity you have!

Yes, there are a lot of claims.

Yes, there is a lot of "almosts".

Yes, there are a lot of scams.

You're right! It does sound like politics. But what I've seen here is a group that is willing to share ideas and insights in an open source manner.
That it's not marching to your drum is a bummer because knowledge like this is needed ASAP.

So why not help it happen rather than kvetching about how it's not here yet?

The first step for me so far has been to read what is here, post a couple questions, and try to get a "feel" for the discussions here.

So far, so good. So why not give it a shot and you might be the one w/ the left field insight to bring things together and makes them click.

Politics are another matter entirely, but sometimes the same type of thing can happen there too. Wouldn't this be a perfect time to think about choosing political pundits based on your and their common sense?

I know. Much easier to say, than do. But it's gotta start somewhere.

;)
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

b0rg13

great come back and nice to know there are others who think there is enough crap going on with out needing to add more, i wasnt meaning to say humanity was lousy tho, i was just stating the facts as i see them,but if thats what you saw,,,,,,,maybe there is somthing that really does need a change in the way we do things ;).

i personaly have a pretty good outlook as far as i know, im working towards a beach bach and wish to take it off the grid and i cant wait to get an electric car, surfs up :).

exxcomm0n

No worries man. Keep the good outlook and it will serve you well.

The tone of the 1st post was a little dark though. Made it sound like we can't change things when we can.

I admit, the US has been on a rather progressive plan to subsidize low income/low education folks that are a nice voting block for a politician to get anything passed they wish.

A rather dismal outlook on the USA I know, but I read a Sci-Fi story called "The Marching Morons" written by Cyril M. Kornbluth.......

.....and it scared me.

Intelligent people often look beyond their ideas or wants to see the consequence of the action. Less intelligent ones often do not. Sorry to say that but it's true and proves itself daily and in the story has dire consequences.

BUT, if education and entertainment had a different focus, there might be a major adjustment in the attitude and actions of everyday folk.

My opinion is that media/entertainment and politics have twisted this nation from one that subjugated  indigenous, or other countries peoples (lets be honest here), to it's will but did not impose those same rigeurs it upon its own citizenry; to one that treats most of it's own society just the same as it does a foreign one.

My thoughts on many things is that change is going to HAVE to be at a "grass roots" level like it has throughout history (revolutions don't have to be bloody, but sometimes they move much faster when they are).

It won't be easy.

Those in power like being in power way too much to give it up willingly, especially after working so hard on a plan that spans generations!

But humans don't HAVE to willingly tromp down the chute.

I envision (and I most heartily pray for!) a future of a different sort, and to exemplify it I turn again to Sci-Fi.
Read "And Then There Were None" by Eric Frank Russell here http://www.abelard.org/e-f-russell.htm and see if humanity is truly damned.

I sincerely hope not.

So, my vote goes for the way we do things.

P.S. Carve a tasty curl for me. :D
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

b0rg13

Quote from: exxcomm0n on April 24, 2008, 01:55:16 AM
No worries man. Keep the good outlook and it will serve you well.

The tone of the 1st post was a little dark though. Made it sound like we can't change things when we can.

sorry about my tone, but,..... is it my tone or is it how things actually are going ?, i know its easy to stop at the point where * this guy is a nut* , or am i just saying how it is and people cant see past the nut ?. /shrug.

..any way i liked your post and i think its up to us to change and not look for the rulers to save us.
..it sure would be nice education was REAL.