Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

experiment show the posibility of building a gravity drive from a gyro

Started by raaaid, August 26, 2005, 08:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raaaid

the experiment is simple you wind a gyroscope and let it spin first precessing and second not precessing

the odd thing is that it lasts the same precessing than not precessing, this means that is gravity what produces the  energy that causes precession or that precession is a movement that requires no energy

now the idea is simple take a gyro and let it precess, friction will stop the gyro with time

but remember that precession consumes no energy from the gyro momentum? just cranck the spinning and the precession of the gyro in such a way that they are geared together so if it spins 1000 times for each turn of precession you gear it that way, 1000 to 1

now precession is feeding the gyro and gravity is feeding precession

i think its very simple and obvious once you take into account that precession is produced by gravity and manifested as an horizontal force and therefore a usable force

you are welcome to try my idea but dont patent it unless you want to get into trouble in the case it worked

triffid

I experimented with gyroscopes in the early 1990's and believe a space drive can be built from them.Triffid

triffid

About the same time I read an article about an australian inventor who had made one from gyroscopes
and had it floating about 4 inches off the table. Never heard anymore about it.Triffid

spacetrax

Hi Raaaid,

nice idea, can you make a sketch for it? Do you want to use it as an OU device?
Thanks!

Quote from: raaaid on August 26, 2005, 08:29:37 AM
the experiment is simple you wind a gyroscope and let it spin first precessing and second not precessing

the odd thing is that it lasts the same precessing than not precessing, this means that is gravity what produces the  energy that causes precession or that precession is a movement that requires no energy

now the idea is simple take a gyro and let it precess, friction will stop the gyro with time

but remember that precession consumes no energy from the gyro momentum? just cranck the spinning and the precession of the gyro in such a way that they are geared together so if it spins 1000 times for each turn of precession you gear it that way, 1000 to 1

now precession is feeding the gyro and gravity is feeding precession

i think its very simple and obvious once you take into account that precession is produced by gravity and manifested as an horizontal force and therefore a usable force

you are welcome to try my idea but dont patent it unless you want to get into trouble in the case it worked