Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"New" SMOT idea?

Started by tmpcbtc, April 25, 2008, 01:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: tmpcbtc on April 25, 2008, 04:23:12 PM
I am certain that every possible method has been attempted and I'm sure they have all failed, but...

smot link

This ^ clearly shows the ball going through two angled SMOTs in a straight line. If the ball can go up a ramp, of any degree, and then fall off, then what I described should be possible.

I also read somewhere that some company made a 2 footer, which would make the end of the ramp considerably higher than the short ones depicted in the link above.

I mean, in any SMOT video you see, the ball clearly exits the end of the channel.

With every smot, the ball always ends up having to drop lower than the vertical point from which it started, so you cannot gain anything by using the smot.  You are literally just better off leaving the ball where it is.

tmpcbtc

If the ball goes "up" the ramp, it would only fall below the point it started at if you didn't catch it at a higher elevation...right?

tmpcbtc

If one could discover a magnetic shield which could fall in place just as the ball reaches the last magnet.

Always keep in mind the thought of a magnetic bearing, which is almost frictionless.
Spin something in a magnetic bearing and it will spin for hours without stopping. 
Many of these magnetic motors are just fancy examples of one, hidden in all the technology.
This is what deceives people into thinking they found a new source of energy.

The proof of a true magnetic power source will be to have the device speed up as it runs, and not just keep running.

Find a magnetic shield so the ball will drop to the next smot and you have found the answer.

[/quote]

Ok, so I have two questions...what's so difficult about shielding just the ends of a SMOT bar magnet?

Second, if you could make a wheel that would spin, x (1,000-10,000, more?) rotations with one push and could be hooked up to coils to produce electricity, why couldn't a person just push it once and a while to keep it spinning? (Magnetic drag/friction from coils?)

I really have no background in physics or the technical aspects of any of this mind you.

utilitarian

Quote from: tmpcbtc on April 25, 2008, 04:48:22 PM
If the ball goes "up" the ramp, it would only fall below the point it started at if you didn't catch it at a higher elevation...right?

That is incorrect.  After the drop, the ball must end up lower than where it started in order to be free of the magnetic pull and be ready to enter the next smot.  This is why a chain of smots does not work, and also why your idea cannot work.

So currently, if you want to preserve energy, you are better off leaving the ball alone than having it travel through the smot (it will have more potential energy if left be).