Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

elemental rod

Started by slayer007, April 25, 2008, 01:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Aha  "you think" , so it is now better.
You cant say: "that is "made with fraud".
If they will shit you that unproffesional way, you will see
the shadow of batteries inside ,
also the light of different christmas lamps (inside) because
different distance from the bulb glass.
(each cristmas lamp have only 1 to 3 watts !!)

If i will shit you , and others . I have the knownledge that
you see nothing ! that it work also with 110v (US Opal-Glaslamps
(G.E. dual filament 40+60 Watt example, aswell wit clear
filament bulbs m so you can see inside includig the busmut-
filament working.
Also "japanese" are not so stupid, and can do this. BUT if they think so,
they will look to better ways to do that (and not use "miklycolored glass",
Als if there will shit you  theay cant earn money with this invention)
Nobody can find any WRONG on this device , only "think" - Since 2003!-

They (also myself)  can also find better way to produce an device and video
shat shown correctly, and you (and others) find not the way..
This is not my idea, but i have also this technical knowledges,! You?
(I will never explain, to feel me "good". Mot necessary

The invention here is , to find an way, to collect meutrinos/and positrons
to use the energy !

Only , because FRAUD are "anytime" possibel , nobody can say THAD WAS
AN fraud YOU CANT EXPERTISE THIS; NEVER THAT  OR TESLAS CAR WAS AN FRAUD,
and 3 other cars,from others Inventionss (that you never "heard from it" !) 2 from them on nearly the sam way constructed)
Never say Coler have produced Frauds, On you have not the knowledge
that he hade up 1943 running one with 7KW to this Home and Laboraty.
Also ONE that produced 75KW to use for power-engines in an "air plain" !!.

ONLY , offcause this "papers" and knowledges ore not open (for anybody)
You will never have the Knowledges, that was FRAUDS

You can only "think" , and have some "ideoas" that blocking your mind ,
You thinking is "destructiv" on this "board"

You can look, here , google, learn, try to understand, this will help
better thas your "NO" 
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Groundloop

@Pese,

For the third time, DO NOT ASSUME THAT YOU KNOW anything about me!

Throughout this thread you have only demonstrated an astounding ability to
talk shit about me as a person and absolutely NO talk about the issue. Is this your way of finding the truth about free energy? Just step on people that do not agree with you?

I have stated that I personally think that the device in the video linked in this thread is a fake. I will stand on that.

You on the other hand has just made a complete fool of youself by attacking the person behind the statement and not the issue!

Groundloop.

Groundloop

@Pese,

You have demonstrated several times that you do not know anything about me.
To spare you the trouble of talking more shit about me I will fill in some blanks.

Today I work as an engineer in electronic and computer software. I have many
years of education. I started to play with electronic at the age of 9, I'm 50 now.
I have been researching free energy for 8 years now. I have researched and
built many free energy systems. Here is a short list:

The Muller motor/generator. Been testing this motor for many years now.
The Bedini SG and SSG motor/chargers. I have built at least 100 setups of
different Bedini systems. I have also build and tested some solid state designs.
I have built and tested at least 100 different pulse motors.
I have built and tested 3 different "Wankel" motors (Sprain motors).
I have built and tested Tom Beardens MEG.
I have experimented with Tesla coils and other high voltage systems.
I have made at least 10 different battery chargers that works.
(I have also worked together with other researchers on projects.)

I have also studied most PDF's and other information about free energy found on the net.
I have read a lot of books and essays about free energy.

So you can see by the above that I'm NOT an average "shit head" in the free energy world.
You must never make the mistake of thinking that I'm a "NO" person or literate. So if I state
something in this forum then it is based on solid research and knowledge about the various systems.

Hope this help you to understand.

Groundloop.

pese

Than is ok
Than you cant expressly NEVER see, that this Japam rod ist FRAUD.

You have never seen the papers and catalugus or  the thread about is im USA Web and mail discussing over that.

To ANY Invention , we find folks, that have "eaten all knowledges" and say the OTHERS are frauds.
Is not good and destructive . Will never help.

If you know the Bedini circuits , amd all around it. inkl. Naudin CTL and others
you will see that that cant work, without any tests.
You can senn that most have "also designs problems in the "choosen" components
semiconductrors and components. In this waym that on device can work, and any replikation from them
with "shown" components and parts will (and can) not work.
Caused: No knowledge in design an circuit. No knowledge in "reading" datasheets, even from an 2N3055,
that will not work im somme applikation if the min , max value of semiconductor go to the limits of datasheet.
I will not exlain and teach that fully m because i have study this , worked and tested semiconductor over 40 years, and also design circuits for industry applications.

In any way, IF some devices (possibly also Bedini) - i will never say THAT IS FRAUD . (or ED Gray or Newmann,
BUT its possibly the chosen way, and unknow work, that delivered Energy, and noone can duplicate this again (often not the inventor himself) like Hendershot ...

EVEN If you constructing hundreds Bedinis, you must not be frustraded , to fin not FREE energy
You nust NOT say that ALL Others (as japan rod) martin clem coler hubbard morey tesls are FRAUD,
because you (an me) WE dont know the exact working , AND nobody "teach" them , ALSO NOT IF
SOME PEOPLE KNOW the exactly way to use this.

Belive it : It have an Lot of this people that will live longer...

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=tesla+murdered+1943&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Groundloop

@Pese,

You can NOT say that I have read or not read any papers because you don't know that.  ;D

Let us clear up some issue, I have stated that I think the video shown in this thread is a hoaks.
I have based that observation on what I see in the video. It is my fully right to say anything
I want about anything I choose. I do not need your (or others) permission to do that.

I now see that you are not capable to be polite because I disagree with you. I also see that you are blinded by some believes that those rods are real and works as claimed. Fine for me, you can believe what you want. I support free speech. But that does NOT give you the right to "assume" stuff about me in any ways!

There is no f...ing way that you can second guess what papers I have studied or what experiments I have done on free energy (besides what I have told you). So please refrain from assuming anything about my ability to determine if a system works or not.

This is a free energy discussion forum. In a forum like this people have different views. I now see that we have different views on if the rods work or not. Let us just leave it with that.

Groundloop.