Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

elemental rod

Started by slayer007, April 25, 2008, 01:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Quote from: ZoRG on May 24, 2008, 06:03:32 AM
I from Russia am sorry, with English is weak. Especially with abuse.

ill try to keep this simple for you Zorg, the people who stop and suppress free energy are assholes and should be in prison for a very long time., thats all i was saying.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

ZoRG

For b0rg13
With you it completely agree in your statements in occasion of free energy. Itself noticed as soon as will appear new about free energy on the Internet leaves in current of day. This all intrigues of uranium and oil "mafia".

pese

Quote from: Groundloop on April 26, 2008, 07:06:56 PM
@Pese,

Very funny!  ;D

Groundloop.

Its the wrong way to talk with me.

Now , the company catalogus its shown here.
I have this knowledge since 4 years and some
addotional informations thas "was" in an US URL

It is shure , i have some lights rhat you are searching..

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Motorcoach1

Hi Pese  ;D  I have seen this long ago but was not studying the TPU at the time, Kind of makes me think of the Leedsskalin's potential motion holder.  Hope things are good for you at home.  I'm still playing with the coils. have a good day . who cares what they think LOL  Mike   

ZoRG

I too am played with coils. But this device too has interested me. I suspect, that the principle of work is based on a resonance and these cores represent similarity of the puff test from metal and ceramics. These are my guesses by a principle of the device. Probably cores have different layers 73 and 74 layers but as they it is a riddle.