Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Get electricity from thin air.

Started by nightlife, May 01, 2008, 05:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Pardon, did you try to hook it up like this following picture shows.

b0rg13

Quote from: Pardon on May 13, 2008, 12:20:13 AM
I picked up a car coil and connected the circuit up. but i never saw the spark plug fire up not even once. either it was the wrong day for testing or the roof just will not create the voltage required to jump the spark gap. i think it's the roof.

the APM circuit is still working fine it was tested at 56 volts before i removed and replaced it with the 12 volt car coil circuit.

I just don't know where I could string up a couple hundred feet of wire for the new circuit.

from what i understand the wire needs to be coated in some kind of plastic ?, to create the static charge that builds up with a 4mph wind or more, im guessing your roof is not plastic coated ?, and you roof might be earthed as well so it wont build up a charge.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

nightlife

It also said it needs to be 200+ feet long and I am assuming it would have to be strung out and not coiled.

I am wondering if the APM he has built can take the place of the wire like I have it pictured in my previous posting.

nightlife

I came across this article when reading some other postings and I thought I would post it here. It may have some things in it that can help.

Concept of New Photoelectromotive Force Technology
Electromagnetic Radiation Receiver
The electromagnetic radiation receiver operates by a similar mechanism to the solar panel. In the solar panel, it has been used all over the world as one energy source, and the mechanism is evidence. The one using a photoelectric effect. Working to which the electron the metal and in the semiconductor is liberated by optical energy and an electromagnetic radiation is called a photoelectric effect.
There are three different phenomena in a photoelectric effect. The photoelectromotive force to an optical discharge and the photoconduction deflecting. Among these, the most important one is a photovoltaic effect. The photoelectromotive force cell is the one that the diode structure of solid-state was built into all aspects on the silicon wafer. The layer on the surface is a structure transparent as light reaches a sandwich silicon joint part very thinly. The photon (photon) is absorbed in the joint part, and the
electron in the atomic uniting part is pulled out. As a result, the free charge of the pair of electron-hole is invented. This free charge moves to both sides in the joint part, improves the charge density, and raises the voltage of the joint part.
The photovoltaic effect completely needs neither the voltage nor the current from the outside compared with the other two effects, and converts the energy of light directly into the electric power. The most general one of the photovoltaic effect is a solar cell. On the other hand, if light mutually hits two insulated silicon wafers, the area where the electron is on the other hand excessive the electron the area insufficient is invented. Differing shape
basically invents the electron as for my electromagnetic radiation receiver by the same reason as the solar cell.
The stem.
If a basic function and the mechanism of the solar panel can be understood, it is easy to understand working of the electromagnetic radiation receiver. However, a point which is greatly different from that of solar is 24 day hours, and the points with sensitivity in which the electromagnetic radiation spectrum from a wide area to the area of infrared rays ,that is, from ultraviolet rays which pours down over the earth the set of the sun later is received. Some 1000 stars which twinkle to night sky.
The all poured and earth Takashi had poured electromagnetic energy of the infrared rays area from ultraviolet rays for the past several billion years. Therefore, the electromagnetic radiation receiver has the function to invent the electron at nighttime. I had searching researched the method of collecting the energy of the electron from a wide area of the electromagnetic radiation spectrum for the past 22 years. The result is a solar energy system of a new type of electromagnetic radiation receiver. The basic mineral used in the electromagnetic radiation receiver behaves as if the charge which moves in the electrical conduction, and plays the role to produce the cloud of a free electron. The energy barrier on the surface confines the electron in the
electromagnetic radiation receiver. However, when the speed toward energy or outside of the electron increases enough, the electron is discharged into the space. This electron calls necessary amount of energy for the space to discharge a work function, and is expressed by the following expression.
E=W
The electron is not discharged into the space, and at largeness, discharged if the energy of Hica (photon) is smaller than that of this value. The energy of the electron at this time uses the expression in Einstein's photoelectric effect.
E=hv=W+1/2mW
It is shown. The amount whose energy of the photon is larger than that of E=W becomes kinetic energy (1/2mW) of the electron. The photon is given all energy and disappears. h is a constant which is basic of a physical law (quantum mechanics).

No basic idea of my electromagnetic radiation receiver (ERR) is new. Nicola Tesla which invents the exchange system calls the free energy receiver in 1901, a similar technology is developed, and the patent is obtained. It has agreed exactly in the point to use the photoelectromotive force though the invention of Tesla is greatly different from today's. The most remarkable difference is a point that today's solar panel is composed of the base of the crystal silicon: Amorphous is used very recently. However, it is thought the free energy receiver that Tesla invented to was the one that the plate of a thin metal was coated with a transparent insulation thing, and spreading today's plastic.
The higher, the more efficiency improves when the panel is put up in the air as well as the antenna. It is connected wires from a part of the panel to a part of the capacitor, and other terminals of the capacitor are grounded. Energy from the sun is charged to the capacitor. The load is connected from the capacitor through the switch circuit, and an electric output is obtained as the capacitor repeats the electrical charge and discharge at a constant cycle. The output obtained by of course the area of the insulation panel large is large.
Tesla tries the explanation how this method to obtain energy is easy. The device of Tesla is more than the solar panel. The reason for it is that energy can be taken out at nighttime when the sun hid the face. The free energy receiver of Tesla is obtaining the patent as "Device using the radiation" in 1901. It is possible to touch about other radiations 1 like not only solar energy but also cosmic rays in that. It is described that the device can actually take out energy by cosmic rays even at nighttime. Tesla touches a huge storing warehouse of negative electricity of the earth, too.

Is an electromagnetic radiation harmful?
It is harmless at all. There is a thing to sometimes wake up people's uneasiness due to the lack of Shitataca to the radiation. Then, the radiation is indicated.
The radiation appears while mediating the interaction between the particle and wave motion. (That is, heat is conducted by the discharge of energy, the spread, absorption, and the radiation. )The radiation changes shape, and carries out various functions in that.
The radiation is discharged from the material, and absorbed to the material. As for the earth, had been done for the past several billion years by the radiation from the sun. Therefore, the skin gets burnt when is under sunshiny for a long time. Everyone is sure to have the experience of sun burning through life once and twice. Still, the radiation has poured down for 24 hours a day. On the other hand, to avoid danger and to adapt oneself, the human race has evolved. Not only the wave of the radiation but also we get corpuscle rain done. However, it is quite safe except the thing that the meteor falls to the head. However, the radiation from the high-voltage line is very dangerous
as cancer and other sicknesses are caused. Model, and it is not a radiation from the sky which causes what harm. It is a radiation to be killing man that man produced.
I think that it was able to understand the basis of the radiation. Then, working of the electromagnetic radiation receiver is described. First of all, let's explain from the word receiver. I want to emphasize the thing like the one receiving it to the end the receiver and no sent one, etc. The solar panel receives the light of the frequency of the visible region, and produces electricity. The energy of the frequency from the brushwood outside line on the both sides to the area of infrared rays is received if not only the area of visible light but also it says in the spectrum and electricity is produced
though the electromagnetic radiation receiver works basically by the same concept as it. It is time when makes to a high voltage with a transformer and uses it in case of there is danger. It makes to high voltage and the high frequency with the transformer and electricity is transmitted to customer's place, and the electric power company drops to the low pressure of 220V and, then, is using it. A high frequency and a high voltage are harmful though 220V is not too dangerous. If an easy test is done, it is understood soon whether a harmful radiation has gone out of the high-tension wire of the electrical machinery and apparatus and the ceiling in your house and office.
In the above-mentioned thing, I think that it canceled the fog of uneasiness of the electromagnetic radiation receiver.

zapnic