Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CNN energy propaganda : Internal Combusion here to stay

Started by Feynman, May 05, 2008, 10:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feynman

http://money.cnn.com/2008/04/29/autos/gas_engine_improvements/index.htm?postversion=2008050216

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Despite all the hype for electric cars and hydrogen fuel cells, experts say we'd better get used to pumping gas.
Whether we're talking about diesel fuel or gasoline, it's hard to beat hydrocarbons for delivering energy in a potent, easy-to-handle package.

------------------

Lets prove these assholes wrong
-Feynman

b0rg13

sheesh , i cant wait to see then end of oil my self. ::)

oh um .. you all know fox news right?

F = letter number 6 in the alpahbet.

O = 15 , 1 and 5 = 6

X = 24 , 2 and 4 = 6

FOX = 666., enjoy.( yup i was bored ).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

nightlife

Feynman, we have already proved them wrong. Electric powered vehicles are the future and these guys are just trying to hold on to the high profits they are accumulating from focal fuels by trying to stop people from producing electric powered vehicles. If they can stop people from wanting to buy them, they will stop people from building them.

b0rg13, That was a good one. LOL

HopeForHumanity

Don't forget,

The more electric cars we have, the more fuel will have to burn at fossil fuel power plants. Electric cars won't do much... Thats what this website is for, alternatives without bias.
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

mikestocks2006

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on May 06, 2008, 04:55:54 PM
Don't forget,

The more electric cars we have, the more fuel will have to burn at fossil fuel power plants. Electric cars won't do much... Thats what this website is for, alternatives without bias.

Agreed to some extend, but not fully.
A consideration needs to be made in regards to conversion efficiencies.

An ICE (internalcombustioengine) has a low efficiency of about 20% - the lower the efficiency the better for the fuel sellers, but who?s counting? ;)
An electric motor can get to the 90% even higher with the newer designs at good cost.
But as you point out the fosil to electricity is to be considered.
A gas turbine has a 50-60% efficiency and with regenerative cycle it can go even higher.

So if one considers the overall system cycle from fossil fuel to electric car motion, for the same output, the input demands can be reduced to ? even 1/3 instantly of what we use now.
True it is not the final solution, but it would certainly buy a lot of time for solving problems, if the present negative factors dumped in the environment were reduced to 1/3 of what we have now.

Plus, we can get electricity from wind, hydro and solar etc, sources that dump no harmful stuff back to the environment.