Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Critique Solicited

Started by noonespecial, May 08, 2008, 08:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noonespecial

I have 3 concepts that I would like to present for your consideration. I'm specifically looking for constructive criticism.
This is the first concept. Hopefully, self-explanatory but I can describe the action in a follow-up response.

Alexioco

So when the left-hand side descends around the little wheel, it slides along that slope causing the opposite side to go out?
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

shruggedatlas

Quote from: noonespecial on May 08, 2008, 08:55:41 AM
I have 3 concepts that I would like to present for your consideration. I'm specifically looking for constructive criticism.
This is the first concept. Hopefully, self-explanatory but I can describe the action in a follow-up response.

What are you trying to make it do?

Alexioco

lol I am trying to make it swing like a pendulum, sorry if I?m talking nonsense, I had no sleep last night :p

It looks an interesting device, but you see how the weights are attached, even though they are more to the left, I am not sure weather that will make a difference because no matter where that weight is, it is still attached to that very spot, also the bottom weights might have to be slightly more heavy in order to keep those weights in position...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

noonespecial

Sorry....I had to go out for the day....
I've removed the center wheel and connecting rod because they were just there to show the transfer from lever action to rotary motion.
Overview:
There are 2 cylindrical weights...A and B. I've made them out of 3/4" copper tubing filled with solder. They sit on platforms that are allowed to tilt about 5 degrees left and right above the main beam. Both platforms are tied together by the lower rod beneath the main beam. There is 6" of travel from left to right. Weight "A" is 3" further out from the pivot point and weight "B" is 3" closer. There is also a counterweight hanging under each pivoting platform that is fixed to the platform.

Function:
As shown, weight "A" will fall lifting weight "B". The counterweight beneath weight "A" is pushed outward by the falling weight and the angle on the base. This in turn tilts both platforms to the right (they are tied together). Weight "A" rolls inward 6" and weight "B" rolls outward 6". Weight "B" is now further from the central pivot point than weight "A" and a mirror image of the previous action occurs.