Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm not one to get prematurely excited...but can someone explain this

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 08, 2008, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

This thing really seems to be operating on its own...the 6.63 vdc battery is now up to 6.86 vdc.

I disconnected the battery and the meter dropped to 0.

My other meter rated the caps a 0.83 vdc ??

Nothing but the battery seems to be charging.

All components remain cool to the touch.

It will be interesting to see if the meter will still register an over capacity charge, as before.

Regards... 

Dansway

Cap-Z-ro

Dan, you may have noticed, I was lucky to get the diagram off...plus I'm not yet set up for any type of video.

Its really not that difficult to make using my drawings...as a matter of fact I find drawings easier to follow...wires are sometimes difficult to trace in pics or video.

Latest reading...6.90 vdc.

Regards...

resonanceman

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 09, 2008, 04:52:20 PM

@ Gary...with a few exceptions I havent' run across too many that looks at things the way I do...plus I read a lot and taking theories and inspiration from all...even yourself, and some others on here.

As a result, a lot of things are rolling around in my head...this battery thing has been perculating since I read of the vague concept/claim of "splitting the positive" a few years back.

Capt Z 

I  have  found  very few people  that think even a little bit like I  do  ......       I think it is a good thing .......even though at  times  it does make things  more dificult .

Splitting   the  positive  got me thinking too ......... so did  the tesla switch .    I thought  about   building one ,    but  the most successful ones that I have heard of  use mechanical  switching ......not very  advanced or reliable  in my opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I  have tried a replication of your device
I  have a small inductor ........but I have got  .002 V  in   about  2 1/2 hrs
There is a small chance that my reading are  being affected by a low battery too ......it has been  several months  sense I have changed mine .         

I am  going to  look for a larger  inductor and see  if it changes anything ..

gary 

resonanceman

Capt Z

Just curious

I  was wondering  if there is a connection  between  splitting the positive and  this  device ? 

gary