Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm not one to get prematurely excited...but can someone explain this

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 08, 2008, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

@ Goat...thanks...hopefully others will follow suit.

I have a feeling free energy is not far down the road.

The motor is a small DC motor taken from a rechargeable shaver.

I just threw that one together again and am currently recharging a depleted to 6.80 vdc...it has recovered to 8.12 vdc in the last 20 minutes.

Transformer charger battery now reads 7.06 vdc..slowly climbing.

Regards...

Goat

@ Cap-Z-ro

Thanks for the input.

I hate to ask this but I feel the motor might be of interest to some,

What make and model of shaver motor was it if it isn't too much to ask.

Respect,
Paul

Dr.Greenthumb

::) can only find one cap that came out of a busted camera for its flash but i have a small fan 12vdc .9 wand multiple 9volt batteries to hook up in series or parallel

Cap-Z-ro

@ Goat

I couldn't say with any certainty which shaver it came from...I don't think it much matters, my new assembly uses a smaller DC motor from a VCR and it seem to work fine.

@ Dr G

To me it is important to be open to things that pop into my mind when looking at or visualizing components of objectives.

Don't be afraid to act on an urge when putting things together, you never know where it will lead.

Regards...

TheOne

From your drawing you show 2 examples of the circuit?

I try with the first one but nothing append, the motor dont even move, I used 6v with big capacitors and a tiny motor, I must do something wrong, maybe my caps are not good, i will try with different caps