Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the iron man movie reactor

Started by loop888, May 09, 2008, 02:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loop888

Quote from: retrodynamic on June 27, 2008, 03:23:14 PM
What about this project for a movie:
The new Gearturbine... blablabla

hey, what about a movie.. about a motherfacka spamming all the threads here and there with that "not easy to understand/not OU related/not well explained/actually pretty disgusting" piece of shit turbine or whatever you want to call it in his desperate cruzade to get some attention, till, and here is where the movie turns to be interesting, a new cruzade emerges and the moron we talk in the begining begin to be slaughtered like an animal by martians or whatever that dosnt even matter because all the attention gonna be focused on the target and how is ripped apart...?

WOW, i liked it, calling universal pictures right now!!

retrodynamic

Hey you for sure you forget the name of the portal Overunit.com And I have a new device with grant patent. Not easy to swallow (Its more than a turbine can be).
And I show in the best way as a new engine technology for werever can be. Like something interesting (not for you) than is happening today.
But tell me what do you think about the retrodynamic dextrogiro vs levogiro effect? its an plus for an engine or not. Tic Tac Toe.
And don call it spam. Is only scatter information.

Rosphere

retrodynamic

Ok sorry evreybody, yes im a bad-mannered, I dont take the line, sorry again.
Sincerely I dont see the movie yet, I imagine its a some kind a new generator, rigth.
When it sees I tell you.

loop888

Quote from: retrodynamic on July 04, 2008, 01:26:54 PMblablabla Tic Tac Toe.

following your way beyond off-topic line I have a question for you, smartass; tell me... what do you think about:
show some respect for this place and the people on it and introduce your project in an adequate (not for you) manner: well explained and in your space, without fucking others peoples topics in the way you have done, missing atention to your idea and causing apathy to you by the way VS act like everybody here and be listened by choice, because your idea is good and you become worthy.
?
nevermind, is like a rhetorical question anyway...

Quote from: retrodynamic on July 04, 2008, 01:26:54 PM
And don call it spam.
"unwanted and omni-present pain in the ass" looks more suitable for you? DUH!!

good look with your... whatever!  :D