Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WATER MOTOR

Started by FreeEnergy, May 19, 2008, 08:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

Quote from: Paul-R on May 25, 2008, 09:53:54 AM
I'm having trouble with this.
Osmosis?
Is this invention about water being drawn up a wick by capillary action and then evaporating,
this process happening more on one side of the wheel than the other (causing imbalance)?
Paul.

Yes, the water is drawn upward through capillary action, it then is deposited off the other end of the wicking material. Some will naturally evaporate but the great majority of it is deposited on the other side. Water naturally able to run upwards, against the flow of gravity. Kerosene lamps use it to draw fuel into the wick for burning.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

exnihiloest

Quote from: ResinRat2 on May 25, 2008, 12:09:37 PM
Yes, the water is drawn upward through capillary action, it then is deposited off the other end of the wicking material. Some will naturally evaporate but the great majority of it is deposited on the other side. Water naturally able to run upwards, against the flow of gravity. Kerosene lamps use it to draw fuel into the wick for burning.

Capillary motors are not working concepts dating 19th century, question of tension surface.
For ex. see this clever design :
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/capillar.htm

ResinRat2

Hi exnihiloest,

Capillary action I think is different than osmosis. One is caused by the surface tension through very tiny tubes, the other is movement of fluid through membranes. So my previous term was probably wrong. The osmosis works because I have used it to water plants while I was on vacation. It moves the water upward and drips off the other end, like in my drawing above.

Personally, I don't believe water-wheels will give perpetual motion, my osmosis wheel was just a concept. I have not tried it and I probably won't. I just don't think it would work. I can't think of a reason why not, it is just a gut feeling. You are probably right.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

dankie

lol , you wanna power what with that?

yoyo

dos this work?

can it recharge my cell phone?