Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

hi to all  im very hapy to see people soport me  thanks 

i have promise to all to send anther video  whit insaid magnet permanent but what i have do i have 

job at working <,you know this  if i dont work  how i whill suport my famyly is hard <<here isn macedonia   mast be work  >>
BUT TOMOROU I WHILL  ABLE TO  MAKE VIDEO CLIP

THA SAME THING WHIT ALL  STUF BEFORE  BUT WHIT SMALL NEO MAGNET INSAID  >>
@INNOVATION  YES  IS TRUE  I DONT LIE YOU  THERE IS VERY VERY SMALL ELKTROMAGNET FILD >>>>>>>>  BUT ELKTROMAGNET FILD  I SAY IS NOT REASON FOR MAKEING LOTS OF AMPERS THERE
I SAY AGAIN THEREIS SOMETHING NEW  HERE ATHERE TYPE OF FORCE HO IS ABLE TO MOVE ELKTRONES IN OUT COILS
I YOU WHILL SEE THE VIDEO AND I WHILL PROVET THAT THE ELKTROMAGNET FILD HAS NOTHING WHIT THIS \

YOU HAVE ALL TIME ASK WAY I CANT PUT MESURING   
I HAVE PUT LOAD  20 WATT BUL  AND
ATHERE LOAD IS NO POSIBLE  THIS IS NOT ORDENERY ELKTRICK COURENT FOR DOING MESURING I NEED  TO MAKE DC  BUT I HAVE TOLD YOU YOU SEE THE SPARKS WHIT MORE THEN 20 AMPS 
AND THE PULSE IS  FAST EVERY 3 HZ OR 2 HZ IHAVE BANG  MORE THEN 20 AMPS 
IF YOU THING IS EASY MAKE THIS WHIT 3 WATT INPUT ENRGY

HOW TO EXPLANE
YOU LIKE TO SHOW MY CIRCUITS

BUT HOW TO TELL 
IF YOU BE IN TO MY PLACE AND MAKE SOME LIKE MY DEVICES WHIT  THIS POWERFULL RESOLTS WHAT YOU WHILL DO

TELL ME DIDI YOU WHILL SEND TO PEOPLE OR OYU WHILL GIVE FOR SOME MONEY

THIS TWO IDEAS FOR SELL  OR GIVE  < YOU WHILL BE IN DANGER YOU LIFE AND ATHER >>
I DONT SAY THAT I HAVE MAKE OU BUT I SEE  MORE POWER  AND NOW I NEED TO IMPROVE THIS  AND TO MAKE PROPERLY TO WORKING IN THE  ALL   STUFF WE HAVE LIKE<,TV AND  HEAT  AND  MOTROS >
I NEED TO SOME HOW TO CONVERT THE  THIS  NEW  ELKTRIC POWER TO OUR SYSTEM
I SAY THIS JOB  I THING IS DONE MORE THEN 80% OF

I NEED JUST TO FINISH THIS 20%  HOW IS EASY TO MAKE  AND THENI HOPE WHILL BE  OK
NOW ONLY GOOD IS  THAT IM IN THE RAID WAY  AND I HAVE  SO MUCSH IMPROVEN WHIT ANDERSTENDING THIS NEW  TYPE OF ENRGY NOW IS EASY TO MAKE LIKETHIS BUT THAT 20% WHILL BE  TAKE SHORT TIME TO PUT IN PLACE AND THERE WHILL BE   DEVICE FOR EVERY LOAD <TV AND NAD AND ....>.NOW I CAN ONLY BURN UP  BULBS LIKE 20 WATTT  WHIT  3 WATT INPUT ENRGY
  OK I SEND YOU  VIDEO TOMOROW

BY

Gobaga

Mac-CD

How did you measure 20 amps in output?

Try neon or fluorescent bulb.

TinselKoala

Duty cycle is the key.
I ran the numbers in the other thread.

You can easily have 5 Hz pulses at 40 amps and 200 volts, from a 2.5 watt continuous input--if the pulses are short enough duration.

And, as those things go, those pulses will still be plenty long enough to make nice arcs, especially if there is aluminum foil involved.

Don't believe me? Go measure the input power to your automobile's ignition coil, then look at the output spark at one of the 4, 6, or 8 or more spark plugs it's driving. Then make some aluminum foil electrodes, and substitute them for a spark plug.
How's that for "FORKING MOR POWER THAN IMPUT"....???

AhuraMazda

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on November 15, 2008, 06:32:12 PM
HOW TO EXPLANE
YOU LIKE TO SHOW MY CIRCUITS

BUT HOW TO TELL 
IF YOU BE IN TO MY PLACE AND MAKE SOME LIKE MY DEVICES WHIT  THIS POWERFULL RESOLTS WHAT YOU WHILL DO

TELL ME DIDI YOU WHILL SEND TO PEOPLE OR OYU WHILL GIVE FOR SOME MONEY

THIS TWO IDEAS FOR SELL  OR GIVE  < YOU WHILL BE IN DANGER YOU LIFE AND ATHER >>
I DONT SAY THAT I HAVE MAKE OU BUT I SEE  MORE POWER  AND NOW I NEED TO IMPROVE THIS  AND TO MAKE PROPERLY TO WORKING IN

@mac
We live in a very sick world where we are made to believe money brings happiness but from my experience this is far from truth.
How much money is the guy making out of his invention who created magnetism or oxygen or water or the earth etc etc?

giantkiller

Quote from: AhuraMazda on November 15, 2008, 09:34:23 PM
@mac
We live in a very sick world where we are made to believe money brings happiness but from my experience this is far from truth.
How much money is the guy making out of his invention who created magnetism or oxygen or water or the earth etc etc?

I believe it is nothing but pure joy...

--giantkiller.