Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kames

Quote from: tsl on June 12, 2008, 06:06:33 PM
@Paul
"...but the induced fields of the charges moving."

Regarding the current thoughts it is worth of reading if forgotten.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/vta/index.htm

wattsup

@pauldude000

I keep wondering why you and others refer to a vacuum. What vacuum are you talking about because from where I sit, there is no such thing as a vacuum. If you are talking about the neutral space in a magnetic field, this could be called a void. If you are talking about energy in outer space, why use the word vacuum. There is no vacuum in space. There is just a lack of atmosphere because there is a lack of gravity, but this does not create a vacuum. Why would energy even care if there is a vacuum or not. The same energy that is around us, is also in all the universe. Are we in a vacuum? We walk on land, but we float in in the ocean and we float in space. Is the ocean a vacuum?

The ocean is just another method of occupied space, like land and the atmosphere are other methods of occupying space, just like the open universe is another way of occupying space. You can occupy space with something or with nothing, but none of these will create a vacuum. It's always the same space. We move through this space at 67,000 miles per hour. Why don't we feel the effects of Earth countering the vacuum. Because there is none. It does not exist. I feel this is a figment of our collective imagination. I feel this question should be clarified since it is being used and overused.

I can see it now at the next interplanetary meeting on civilization advancements, the chairman asks, "So Bluetok, how are the people of Earth doing?". Bluetok answers, "Well Sir, they still think space is a vacuum". All the members look at each other and at the same time sound out a big "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

Sorry for the off topic. I know I may get slammed as a major ignorant for this post but it just does not click.

Grumpy

Change the dielectric between two charges and you create a magnetic field (see Roentgen Current).

The aether is a dielectric.

Change the aether and you can induce an electric field in a conductor without the limitations imposed by a mass charge like the electron.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

you have to be extremly careful with such a TPU especially when you are close to full saturation of the cores. The current from the PS will jump extremly up to 5 - 10A!!! When this occures then you have to detune a little bit the frequencies.

Dont touch the f...g wires when youre pulsing your TPU.

Im was never afraid of my TPUs. A little burn of my fingers....not a tragedy but this one is something else. In such a iron core TPU is power. We ahve only to use it.

Otto

Grumpy

Loner,

I don't understand your question.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards