Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

today Im playing with oridinary SOLDERING WIRE as a control coil. The soldering wire that ecectronic guys are using.

Not bad, 640V on my bulb.
I have 19 or 20 turns as a control coil but only on half of my TPU. The other half of my TPU is on "vacation".

Forgot to say: diameter of this soldering wire is 1mm. In the same manner I wound a copper wire, diameter 0,7mm around my 1/2 TPU, or better, around 1 core, the SAME core.

As the core is NOT isolated I would expect a short between the iron powder core and the soldering wire but NO SHORT!!!
As the soldering wire has a bigger resistance then the copper wire I would expect a much higher current from the power supply but NO!!! The current is less then with copper. Now somebody would say because of the diameters. OK. Then let us say the current from the power supply is the same. But whats about the resistance? Wouldnt it be logic that the soldering wire because of the resistance would "need" a much higher current?
There is 1 more: with a copper or soldering wire collector Im always measuring 640V.

And there is more:

my TPU is heating. Yes, Eddy currents but why is my core that is in no way "connected" to the collector also heating up?? I mean, I have a little distance between the collector and the iron core.

I had to shut off my TPU after 15 - 20 minutes because the soldering wire controld would melt.

My next try was to connect my TPU in an idiotic way using copper wires as collectors. Copper wires because in the next run I forgot to let cool my TPU and the soldering wire controls melted.

End result:

With only 1/2 of my TPU I have the same great results as yesterday with the complete TPU!!! Not bad!!

Otto

PS: is it time to blow a 100W bulb??

b0rg13

Quote from: otto on May 28, 2008, 06:15:07 AM
Hello all,

today Im playing with oridinary SOLDERING WIRE as a control coil. The soldering wire that ecectronic guys are using.

Not bad, 640V on my bulb.
I have 19 or 20 turns as a control coil but only on half of my TPU. The other half of my TPU is on "vacation".

Forgot to say: diameter of this soldering wire is 1mm. In the same manner I wound a copper wire, diameter 0,7mm around my 1/2 TPU, or better, around 1 core, the SAME core.

As the core is NOT isolated I would expect a short between the iron powder core and the soldering wire but NO SHORT!!!
As the soldering wire has a bigger resistance then the copper wire I would expect a much higher current from the power supply but NO!!! The current is less then with copper. Now somebody would say because of the diameters. OK. Then let us say the current from the power supply is the same. But whats about the resistance? Wouldnt it be logic that the soldering wire because of the resistance would "need" a much higher current?
There is 1 more: with a copper or soldering wire collector Im always measuring 640V.

And there is more:

my TPU is heating. Yes, Eddy currents but why is my core that is in no way "connected" to the collector also heating up?? I mean, I have a little distance between the collector and the iron core.

I had to shut off my TPU after 15 - 20 minutes because the soldering wire controld would melt.

My next try was to connect my TPU in an idiotic way using copper wires as collectors. Copper wires because in the next run I forgot to let cool my TPU and the soldering wire controls melted.

End result:

With only 1/2 of my TPU I have the same great results as yesterday with the complete TPU!!! Not bad!!

Otto

PS: is it time to blow a 100W bulb??

shisser this is better than watching batman!.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

otto

Hello all,

@borg13

this IS the reason Im building TPUs, test them, build new, again test them,.....

Almost every new TPU is better then the last one.

I can easily say that I saw signals that never have been seen on this planet......

In short, I have a lot of fun.

Otto

wattsup

@b0rg13

Nothing is better then watching Batman. Well yeh there is. Catwoman. Much better. lol

@otto

Don't forget to try and cut the collector and re-splice it under the same conditions. I am now curious to know if you drive the same setup but just wind the collector and control coil on a 4" high rounded piece of carton, will it work the same way. The question is, is the yoke absolutely essential to these results as the coupling medium between the two winds.

Thanks you very much for your work because it is showing vertical control coil pulses will move current in the horizontal collector. I think there are many Forum threads that are converging.

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

finally I can answer you but dont wonder what Im wrighting.

Without the core is nothing!! I didnt try it but I know it. How??

This morning I wound control coils - "bifilar" - 1 with soldering wire and 1 with copper wire 19 turns each, on 1 of my cores.
After I forgot to shut down my 1/2 TPU the soldering wire melted. Over 1" disapeared.
I didnt notice this because I didnt know it!!

An hour ago I wanted to remove this soldering wire and disconnected it. No kicks anymore on my TPU. Again I connected this piece of soldering wire to my 1 end of the collector and pulsed again my TPU. Fine, nice kicks and an incredible light.
Then I wanted to remove a little piece of this molten soldering wire where the + connection was. Just a few inch long. Again, no kicks, no light.

Whats going on??? How can I have kicks, a light .....with such a wire??

The "secret" is in the core. The core has now the function of my molten soldering wire!!! This core is "filling up" the 1" molten part of my control coil.

How I know? Easy. Build a control coil without a core and then cut this coil. End result: a big nothing!! No kicks no.....of course not because nothing can "melt" together such a cutted wire.

I think its enough from me today. Heeeey, Im on vacation.

Otto