Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickc44

@ Otto

I have added some comments on your picture in Download under Nickc3
PDF format

See if you can answer or if anyone els can

with this setup are you still getting
large Voltages like 700v
and what is the currant

Thanks

Nick

otto

Hello all,

@Mac

I cant measure the voltage nor the current. Not the voltage because my scope probe is not connected to the TPU. The probe is only near the TPU. The current I cant measure because of the high frequency.

@Nick

sorry, my mistake but  its not a problem: if you try my setup you can pulse te coil and then a short touch with this wire on 1 end of the bulb or the other end!! Trust me you will have the right position of this wire in 1 second because if you touch a wrong connection you will hace sooooo big sparcs....powerfull sparcs!!

EDIT: the NOT connected wire must be connected to the +24V!!!!! Sorry.

In short: this wire has to be connected to the +24V

My biggest problem are my SS oscillators. As I change the frequency, my signal is increasing or decreasing!! So I dont have the possibility to try with higher frequencies. Even with lower frequencies I cant chose the best frequency mix but I HAVE AN INCREDIBLE LIGHT  and thats what counts!!

If somebody tries to build my setup a have to warn such people:  you are playing with your live. This monster can kill you!! Its extremly dangerous!!

Otto

tosky

@otto
Since you are using 24V for the input, could you try to use 2 (12V battery) instead of the power supply? If it work, you can further use  diodes to rectifier those output energy back to the battery then count how long time it could run. This is a way to know if you got O.U.

pauldude000

@Otto

I am not trying to rain on your parade, but your wiring drawing you uploaded shows a direct short from the power supply to the bulb. IE Power supply positive to one bulb lead, negative to the other.

I still intend to try it, but I thought all should examine this. I have no doubts under such a situation that you would have bad arcing if you touched the wrong connection, as you would be shorting out your power supply.

By the way, Otto, I have gotten a yoke as you suggested and have been experimenting.

Another note:

At 24VDC, it takes just 4.2 Amps to get 100W of energy.

Also note that a 100W bulb designed for 120VAC has a resistance of 1.2 Ohms.

With 24V DC across the terminals, the bulb will then allow up to 20 Amps to flow from the DC source.

If your source is current limited, such as a power supply, then your power supply may well be then driving the bulb.

Without measuring the voltage, there is no way to know.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

MACEDONIA CD

hi  otto
  IF  YOU ABLE TO  PUT   ONE  HIGH SPEED DIODE   IN TO THE    OUT  COIL    WHIT  SOME CAP    <<LIKE   TV  POWER SUPLY ONLY ONE DIODE WHIT ELEKTROLITHY CAP>>
THEN YOU CAN  MESURING  THE   TRUE  OUT POWER   AND THEN TEEL AS  HOW IS THE DIFERENT