Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobaga

Quote from: ramset on November 03, 2008, 11:00:14 AM
ist  You sure seem to upset some folks  .I don't understand why ?
None of this is for comedy or Bullying. The world really is in deep sh#t right now
Anyone offering to help, shouldn't be subject to such Abuse
This feels more like an unfriendly poker game than an open source Forum to change things for the better   Chet

If you have not noticed, IST has taken over a large portion of the forum with his "stuff".  Since none of it actually works, and he has a great time with it, I think the sole purpose is for comic relief.  Now that I realize that, I don't care what he posts, but it does really slow down the load times for forum pages which is bad enough will all the advertisements - I mean does anyone really buy anything advertised on here?

bolt

Dont matter if you buy or not the google advertisers are paying for displays and clicks and OU.com makes money so who cares.

Forgot to say if they annoy you then use firefox with adblock plugin its free takes 15 seconds to install and clear 99% of all ads from sites.  Ads? what ads i dont see any :)

bolt

"7.5 hp 3phase motor i have wich is 600v i think..."

Well RV it then and it will be OU off the shelf. It  will run under 100 watts or under 15 watts with modified frequncy drive inverter.

You do the math how can you spin a 7.5 hp motor for 15/25 watts input?  Thats 75lb of steel rotor spinning on same power as couple of Xmas tree lights.

giantkiller

Quote from: wattsup on November 02, 2008, 10:30:35 AM
@GK

You're on a roll with your last posts of special referals. Great stuff indeed.

Your reference to Gianni A. Dotto is an eye opener. His dad engineered the Teslas Niagara Falls Generating Plants and he himself is a true genius. Why the hell are we not using these Dotto Rings.
That would be one hell of a replication. Estimated cost? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
But imagine curing disease with watts.

No pills, no chills that you don't yield.
All you gotta do is swing the field. lol

But you will also notice the warning signs for what we are doing even with pulsed "magnetic" fields. There is a real physical danger in all magnetic fields to our body. OK, this is serious shit. Even MRI would then be considered dangerous.

For those who did not pay attention. Here's one link. Enjoy the new way of looking at the field and your DNA.
http://keelynet.com/biology/dotto.htm

@wings

Thanks for those links. This shows the true practical methods for seeing and measuring the Earth pulsation. You notice on some of the graphs that there are four peaks from 7.8 to 14 hertz. The builds and results give you a realistic appreciation for the number of coil turns (69,000) to only make a few milliwatts.

@BEP

Yes - It is incredible to read his stuff. It is so close to home. So mainstream, yet you realize their goal is not ours.

Here's a real re-hash of old stuff regarding the center toroid. Could it be a fylback converter instead of a buck-boost coil?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyback_converter

Oh yeh, my favorite Cheech and Chong is "Dave's not here!"

Dave here...
2 layers of these: 3 bifilar air coils on a multistrand, multiloop copper windings. Outer set connected in series charged with DC. Inner set connected in series pulsed at high Q of an individual coil. 1 frequency.

One can talk all day long and not get the respect. One can post pertainent links of irrefutable info and not get the respect. One can post videos or designs of subsets and not get the respect. Follow all these steps. But! The only protection is to not post a video. Commadarie aside. There will be a day when all surviving OU'rs will ask 'Where's Dave?'

So, on with it,
A polarized object moving through space gathers a charge. This represents an outward pressure with by Newton's law exerts a reverse pressure. This is known as gravity. Tesla was the king of electrostatic charges. The spark gaps, the ignition coil tests, the 1 wire pulse jump, the stun gun test, SM17 TPU. He displayed discharges as a clue. 'William Thomson'. This is verified by Tesla and Lyne regarding Magnetohyrdodynamics. The inclusion of the property of aether. Control the aether into solid virtual matter on one side and a virtual vacuum on the opposite side. The effects achieved are levitation, antigravity, speed of light travel, oblique high speed turns, all depending on the direction focused. Reference the speed of light travel and call it teleportation, high speed movement thats all. Again reference the virtual vacuum. Two layers of a tpu creating a vacuum in between each other. One where their outputs are facing each other. Virtual vacuum in the center. High pressure zone above and below. The collector picks up the lateral movement from the pressure. It should be obvious how the power out can be so big. It operates in any direction because all matter is permiated by the stuff that dreams are made of.

I posted 2 years ago the SM17 TPU being a stungun of sorts. The spark demo by SM showed the electrostic discharge. I then show 3 stunguns connected in a circle. A sequential trigger cascade. I set this this up and blew up the stungun at the end. :o

Werner von Braun consults with Tesla in 1937. von Braun works in a Government lab in Arizona. Braun returns to Germany and become a high up At Peenemunde. There the work starts on the ship and the flytrap. Tesla dies Janurary 1943. U.S. Government scoops up Tesla documentation. They have an OMG moment. 8 months later Germany is invaded. Pennemunde gets bombed August 1943. Von Braun now resides in the states with 1500 commrades and Einstein. And so starts the secret designs and the Relativistic teachings by Einstein, the false prophet. A German jew? No oven? Dual standards?
Always playing catch up. Everyday is an Oh SH!T moment, now.

--giantkiller. Still here where aether is the real deal.

tosky

@Bolt,
It needs the power to overcome the friction of the bearing for the first spin move. The quality of the bearing is important.
Have you figure out the relationship or construction of those elements RotoVerter, Class C amplifier, Regenerative Receiver, Triode?
I consider RotoVerter as a resonance 3 phase power source, Class C amplifier is a transmitter, Regenerative Receiver only receive signal not power.  How to put them together as a theoretical TPU?