Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Perhaps all SM was trying to tell you is that the coils inside the TPU (which appear bifilar in the open version) are driven at resonance - which would vary with the length of the coils which would vary with the circumference of the ring.

I never got the iron delay to work - anyone else have any luck?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

innovation_station

the iron delay is really not a delay   but a hi resistance trap ....

in my ver of my first turbo coil i plused both - + and it  ended at the steel wire....  i cut the pulse b4 it got to the end of the wire ...  it then returned to where it came from with far more force...  it was all 1 wire in 1 setup and all 2 wires in another setup ....

pos went through 1 way and negs the other way on both coils ....  the pancake and the control  both were bifillar and i then had to mig welding wires in it 1 with the pancake and the other with the control

this yeilds RESULTS  even with hand pluses.....  kinda of cancles the flux in a certain way as marco says.....

;)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

giantkiller

The dialectric volume of space is but one conductor, the aether. The greater the distance between two matched/tuned terminals the more volume of conductance. That area between the 2 terminals becomes the medium/aether for transference. One can slap this medium/aether to send faster kinetic pressures or the medium/aether can be pushed to transfer slower pressures across it. When the kinetic pressures are high frequency the pulses appear to travel like a stone skipping across water. From below the surface per say it looks like lighting and sounds like thunder. This is what we see on our most expressive devices. When the pressures are of slower frequencies they appear as waves on water. Heterodyning 3 low pressures into the same focal point of the medium/aether causes tidal waves as a product/kicks that is far greater than the sum. The vector at which 3 frequencies meet is a product greater than the sum of its parts.

The tpu is suggested to act as a slow pressure producer, slightly off 'Q'. When the frequency is bang on then the tpu is a high pressure producer like a belly flop.

We will connect to the wheelwork of nature.

Shorting a battery with Erector set parts in a dark room is not OU.  ::)

--giantkiller. All for one and one for all.

bolt

So no one going to make a TPU then? Back to spark gaps and coil banging eh?

NO iron in TPU there is no need and SM told you so.  TPU simulates iron molecule in nuclear spin resonance.  3 phase scaler pumped creates 4th Dimension steady state TENSOR against earth mag scaler field.

Universal 4d projection constant is 1.618 (IN resonance energy expands into a logarithmic gain of 1.618 responding
to a 4d hypercube reflection in 3d matter .) - Respects ARK Research.

In 4D a potential is defined as in 0 time as a TENSOR of Force. The potential will manifest itself as a voltage across the collectors of TPU non reflective as attempts to load it will result in amps from the scaler field to plug the gap.

Once resonance is attained the only power needed to maintain it is the one lost in entropy. This is true for almost any coil cap circuit.  Simple banging and extraction is only one dimension and limited as Tensor is disturbed.

IF system is looped electron acquires energy from heat , (ethereal) is where gravity equation enters as electron goes soft Time where M=MC²/vT , Time becomes retrograde creating -G   

Effects are real its documented. The Sweet VTA started off weighing pounds and at 1kw weighed ounces. At higher power levels these devices can fly.  They absorb light at high density power levels and distort time. Effects noted on searl saucers underside was black when viewed from the ground.

This is UFO technology         ....and time machines:)

Not sure your ready for it yet so good job no one replicated the TPU.  Stick with spark gaps LOL

sparks

Quote from: slapper on November 04, 2008, 10:26:45 AM
In an attempt to gain some understanding into the Steven Mark TPU puzzle I have tried to follow along and perform some tests. I am pretty much open to considering an approach to what Bolt has brought up.

But first I'd like to ask if it is possible that the toroidal coil in the center of some of the TPU's could cause a concentric standing wave similar to this:

I know this has been brought up before. I have not had the time to read through all of the responses. This post is mostly meant to disclose a general direction I am thinking about entertaining while other promising methods are pursued.

If a concentric standing wave of energy is being emitted from the center I am courious how this and energy from a sine wave traversing through a 'control coil' would interact:

and

Wish information on this subject would be more available: http://www.springerlink.com/content/u1594kvh38535103

Here is a fun site full of interactive applets: http://www.falstad.com/mathphysics.html

Thank you everyone for all the hard work. Take care.

nap

@Slapper

Exactly how this tabletop particle accelerator works.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love