Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

i do like the U shape..   lol  this is how i invisioned the "G" UNIT  but it seams neos will fit just perfect on eather side of the U

kinda like   n s  and maybe in center of the u a single polorized coil...  that is oscolating   
                  U
maybe bifiller centertaped and biased to the core through the neo to the amp

not done yet still in manifastion ;D

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

bolt

Grumpy

Quote from: bolt on November 06, 2008, 12:27:46 PM
well? Whats the answer then?

Otto,

I'm sure Sparks, Bolt, and I_S can adequately answer this question for you, and speed you along on your way to energy heaven.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Neolystic

You guys are way ahead of me…I’m still working on figuring out current going down a single wire lol.  However, I’ll still take a stab the question.

First consider current moving along a single wire, frozen at a single instant in time.  Two types of fields exist at this point and time in the wire.  Each of these fields have different properties.  If we picture the wire in 3 dimensions, we can assign the Z axis to be parallel with the wire, along its length..

The first type of field is the magnetic.  This can be thought of like a normal magnet, with the north pole pointing in one direction along the wire, and the south pole pointing in the other.  This field is shaped like a normal magnet.  The north pole curls out from the center, further ahead in the wire, and loops back to the center, while the south pole curls out from the center, towards the back of the wire, and loops back to the center.  When viewed 3-dimensionally, the magnetic component of the field can be visualized by placing a figure-8 with the middle at our instant in time and the top/bottom of the figure-8 up and down the wire, then spinning the figure-8  around the wire. 

The second type of field which exists at our moment in time is called the dielectric field, the diamagnetic field, or the scalar wave field.  The lines of this field do not curl back on themselves as with the magnetic  field, but instead go straight out from the center in all directions.  It is this component of the field which is most interesting  to me.  Research into the magnetic portion of the field has dominated electrical research for over 100 years.  When Tesla commented on this matter, he said “I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognized as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history”.

Concerning the speed of the field components…The magnetic component of the field travels at roughly the speed of light, while the dielectric field travels at pi/2 times the speed of light…faster than light.  The dielectric speed was experimentally verified by Professor Wheatstone, and this velocity is also stated by Tesla in his writings on wave propagation.  It is the dielectric field that Tesla concentrated most on, and it is the fundamental principal behind nearly all his apparatus.

Concerning the strength of the field components….The magnetic field strength varies with the inverse of the distance cubed, while the dielectric field strength varies with the inverse of the distance.  In non-mathematical terms, this means that, as you move away from the source, the magnetic field strength weakens much faster than the dielectric field strength.

Now take both portions of the field together and move it down a U-shaped wire.  Let’s assume that the opposite sides of the ‘U’ are close enough to be affected by both fields.  Since diamagnetic fields are formed faster than magnetic fields, we can see is that the ‘receiving’ part of the wire will ‘see’ the dielectric field faster than it will ‘see’ the magnetic field.  Also, in theory and assuming both fields started out as equal, the strength of the dielectric field ‘seen’ by the ‘receiving’ part of the wire would be stronger than the magnetic field strength.  However, in practice, this is generally not the case, since the magnetic field tends to start out stronger than the diamagnetic field.

The interesting thing about a toroidal shape is that its nature is such that the magnetic  portion of the field tends to be contained within the ring of the toroid, while the diamagnetic portion emanates out as usual.

wings

Quote from: sparks on November 06, 2008, 10:15:59 AM
@Otto

A coil?   Lets start with just a loop or single turn.    U   shaped.

U as bifilar? like:

"Did Tesla discover the mechanism changing the arrow of time?"

www.helsinki.fi/~matpitka/pdfpool/tesla.pdf

page 38 fig 4