Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Grumpy  Is there someplace that this can be learned /studied? 
Those that understand, were they guided /helped to this knowledge?
Or are they just some really smart fellows ?
       Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

giantkiller

Telsa did 3 things and 3 things only:
Charge, resonate, discharge. Kapeesh?

Now you apply volts, amps and materials!

--giantkiller. End of story.

sparks

I wanted to draw attention to the changes that occur in the circuit due to geometry of the conductor field.  A length of wire bent into a U creates effects quite different than the same length run straight.  I think Neolystic did a damn good job describing the effects.  Superluminal effects.  Hmmmm  So now we have a real problem.   Just from bending the wire.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Neolystic

@Sparks - thanks for your compliment.

@all
Another fascinating property of the dielectric field is that both metallic and non-metallic matter responds to its force. In 1962, Jefimenko did an experiment using grass seed spread over a glass plate to show the dielectric field of a toroid.  See http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0103-97332004000800041&script=sci_arttext , figure 6.  This shows the dielectric field shape of a toroid energized with DC current (ignore the drawn-in lines...look at the grass seeds).  Now if you take that battery (on the left of the picture) and spin it around the toroid, you can visualize how the dielectric field will change in relation the the rest of the toroid.  The effect of a single pulse or sine wave flying around the toroid would be identical.  Now multiply that one pulse by whatever number of pulses are in the wire at any given time, and you can get a picture of what's happening.

Moab

Quote:
This ia grain, Which any fool can eat, But let us give praises to the creator who made it by learning about Beer.  ( Little John )    ;)

Quote from: giantkiller on November 05, 2008, 04:44:24 PM
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
-Frank Edwards

Azeem: In my dreams alone have I imagined such a place.
Robin Hood: Then imagine a way to cross it.

--Robin Hood