Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

guys, thank you for the great discussion!!!! I thought nobody would respond but as you all see we have a great discussion.

@Grumpy

I am in energy heaven!! but as you said with thinking "outside zhe box". Books?? forget them!! Classical knowledge??? Ha,ha, oh yes, ha,ha. Youre a clever man. Does a TPU work in a classical way?? NO!!

@Neolystic

As Im an older man with soooo a little knowledge about coils I would ask you if you would be so kind and make us a hand drawing or maybe a better one about how you see a pulsed coil working. The "eights" are interesting. A picture with a coil and then your eights placed....sorry I dont "get it".

Yes, Im  almost 3 years working on coils but I cant say that I have a good knowledge about them. Why?? Hmmm....they are so fascinating, especially when pulsed. And when they are pulsed so much is "working" in this coils: magnetic fields, Eddy currents, energy from the "outside"....

NO; dont show me a site. Make just a quick drawing, please, please....

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL PEOPLE WORKING ON PULSED COILS!!!

Ok, lets do our jobs.

Lets continue this discussion but with pictures if possible because 1 picture.......you all told me that,ha,ha.

@Sparcs

I agree, why not a single turn and then spread this to a coil. And yes, we have a problem but not only from bending the wire. The real problem is the understanding about how a pulsed coil works.

@GK

yes, Tesla did what you said but he knew what to do. Especially with the materials!! (no comments on this!)

And whats our knowledge about only 1 biffilar coil? I mean real knowledge. We use bifilar or almost bifilar coils in our TPUs or maybe I missed something and Im wrong??

Otto

sparks

@Otto

One of the major problems is potential  energy fields altering state faster than the speed of light.  (Why would nature confine itself to the radiation parameters of one electromagnetic wavelength,  General relativity is a joke it should be specific relativity)  Demonstration that the magnetic field is an inertial field or antichange field and merely represents what happened not what is happening.  A piece of wood ready to burn or a speeding car ready to heatup the brake drums when we apply pressure to the caliper cylinders.  Electrostatic effects which predict a coherent electrical field or charged aether which does not allow a vacuum to be.  What I'm saying basically is that too much of the human experience has been spent propping up a theory promoted by mathmaticians who must normalize or remove infinity from their equations.  I ask them what inertial frame is the observer in?
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

innovation_station

bifillar is not required...

i have a question...

why is the kick so pronounced in a mot primary coil ?  is it the gage of the wire  or the dirrection of the winding the polarity of the coil  or the shape??

hummm

gonna buy some more wire today

anyone want to give me a tip ;) ;) ;D

lol

im after magwire 14ga enamiled this will be come my primary or my curcuit of low self induction so i will need a choke coil of sorts.. to coinside with this coil for my curcuit of high selfinduction  wich will be tied to the primary ..  then feed to the neg so it will only comsume engery  depending on the amount of turns on the high selfinduction coil ..  you need the low selfinduction to have a place for the kick to devolip

any how ..  just wanted to ask bout a mot primary ;)

the other thing to consider is this....  i have herd from people that have been doing tests on a aa battery  and word on the street is you could draw 24 amps at.5v  at almost a dead short from an aa bat ;)

hummm so  apply this info to the coil info...  something tells me we might have a big kicker !!! we can use high volts and low amps ...   or we can ues low volts and high amps :)

ist

somthing to think about ....

the truth to this that i speek of resides with teslas unipolar dyno .....   AGIN WHY DID TESLA DEVIDE THE FARIDAY DISC??

LOL

ANSWER :   to make use of nature.... :)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

bolt

I think you are all trying to swamp yourself in totally unnecessary and debatable science when looking at EXACT science of currents in a bit of wire. Text book writings will be totally different to what really happens and opinions on what really happens will differ. The net result is you will have no better understanding as you drive the argument in to deep nuclear and quantum physics rather then ACCEPT very simple notations and just MOVE ON.   Why try to decipher why the sky is blue or the sea taste salty it just is, we don't need to break it down further.

All you need to know that a wire or coil placed into resonance will yield energy and if matched perfectly - VSWR or power factor corrected. You can bang it with a spike and get uncontrolled demolition RF burst which goes from near DC to EHF or be gentle and put precise frequencies in tuned to perfection.

For practical purposes much easier to deal with LARGE coils and LARGE motors to get the effect you seek a tuning is easier  which is simply 1.618 * Q of which 0.382 is extractable and the ONLY part that needs to be replaced is the part lost by entropy.  ALL existing coil based OU devices are covered under the same principles. RV Bedini Meg VTA Newman etc there is no black magic only stochastic resonance tapping the earth field scaler tensor. You can switch at zero point interrupt earth scaler or create 3D TENSOR where extraction appears continues through
Quenched Three Phase Scaler Pumped PUSH PUSH Class C Magnetic Triode Amplification- TPU gives you all the power you need.:)

OU is only transformation of energy of which there are some 16 basic forms. I have already disclosed how the TPU most likely works or 99% of it is only RF engineering coupled with 3 phase power understanding. There is no deep dark magic its only common everyday circuits wired slightly different wired as simple oscillators and comparators built from simple Rat Shack parts exactly as SM told  you it was.

innovation_station

Quenched Three Phase Scaler Pumped PUSH PUSH Class C Magnetic Triode Amplification-

how do i build this

bolt??

cuz you know i will .....

ist

can you provide a list tubes included and ill go get em as i already have the motor but not the tube driver.....

i have 6 6bq7a tubes already

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!