Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neolystic

Yep...the Becker/Hagens grid.  I personally find the mathematics of the Cathie grid to be more sound.  But then let's try to stay on topic  :)

bolt

There is no circuit diagram only lab work with and understanding of what you are to achieve at each point.  SM uses many many cryptic lessons and one of the reasons to use tubes was to get you used to old technology. yes the TPU is very  old around 1940's era perhaps even a little older. BUT you don't have to use tubes the cryptic messages is pointing you directly to old technology rarely used nowadays.

Stage one build a super regen radio that works around 150Khz. Search google patents for old tube super regen radios. The tuned circuit is the loop antenna collector made of lamp wire. In first instance make it self quenching and drive the output conventionally to audio amplifier. Understand fully how the circuit works and stability and tuning etc. By changing the cap across the collector you change frequencies. Notice how what you tune TO the receiver also TRANSMITS. This is vital to understanding TPU that in order to receive you must transmit.

Stage 2 replace regen quencher components with separate solid state quencher oscillator running at 6Khz and retest everything to make sure its stable. This is VITAL.

Stage 3 wrap the 3 control coils around the collector and wire in DELTA 3 phase winding will be perpendicular to collector coil to inject scaler component.  At this point we have extreme gain in super regen mode this is the ONLY time TPU mode can ever be realized and the Q is over 100,000+  and now lab work to find WHAT frequencies SM spoke about to find unusual characteristics.  This is pure experiment i don't know try sweeping 1kz to 5megs all three coils and phases. Monitor very carefully effects like voltage spiking or surging on collector. This is where spectrum analysis will be handy. Lets say very good effects only 15khz 45kz and 150kz seams to give very large voltages on collector. This wont be usable at this time its only one half of diode.

Stage 4 build another setup EXACTLY same as above and stack one on top of other. Now look for effects between the TWO collectors. Now we have two magnetic diodes back to back if the TPU going to do anything with the right frequencies injected to both collectors this is the point when massive voltages will appear across the collectors. Change collector caps bigger so the TPU is in resonance in ELF range. It will almost certain blow the fets or power transistors every time you hit the sweet spot. This is becuase quenching SS is in series with the collectors. Try some over windings at this time over the two collectors looking for power spikes as conventional transformer effects.

Stage 5 with unusual power effects noted replace the SS devices with mag amps you will have to research hard to find out about these devices its the two toroidal cores on top of the boxes. This are mag amp switches running at 6Khz for quenching. These will replace SS quench devices and now real current can be drawn without blowing SS. This is 1940's technology do your homework on winding these special coils. The magnet beside it will change the HB bias hysteresis this is intensive lab work with full lab conditions only.

Stage 6. Hopefully by this time you found the magic but its a wild beast power surges blow the shit out of everything. This stage is taming the beast.    Comparators and VCO's etc to back off the mag amp to keep everything in order. It could well prove to be the hardest part to tame the beast. As SM said there is no huge amount of circuity simple coils and circuits but extremely bench demanding testing to find the effects. Its also possible the mag amp is not only the quencher but are the oscillators too. A mag amp can replace a tube amp or fet lock stock and barrel!! Entire radio receivers have been made with nothing more then coils caps and diodes with NO tubes or fet trans SS devices whatsoever except mag amps.

Please go over my notes in the last 10 or 20 posts on how all this is conceived and can be validated against everyone one of SM's bible stories and notes. It uses very old existing technology both radio, magnetic, scaler, 3 phase power because its a generator radio hybrid. There are NO large scale IC's or CPU required again keeping exactly to SM's teachings. To my knowledge no one else has built anything close to this which is why never seen powerful TPU effects yet.  BTW oscillators only need to be relative low power  pure low distortion sine sig gens should be fine. No need for coil banging.

giantkiller

@Yep!
Coil banging produces energy that ejects away from the copper out into space. See why you can't collect it?
Sine control builds up an electrostatic volume in the magnetic field that is adjacent with the ring. That volume is there to harvest. That volume oscillates with the Earth. It heterodynes. The Earth's signal is how large? And now your little matched antenna says 'I hungry!' And the energy flows down the throat. Why this looks just the Tesla magnetic amplifier! Who would've figured?

I speak from the experience of doing the suggested tests.

There are those who put things together like LEGOs to try to make a working Universe.
There are those who put paper clips in electrical outlets in hopes learning how to fly.
There are those who continually have to bang coils for they know not what lies beyond in the peace of conformity with nature. Male physics is dying out. Female physics is so much more comfortable.

I started out blowing shit up. Now I realize how easy that is. To destroy is destruction. To employ is to benefit.

A couple of posts ago I mentioned 'something about trouble with airplanes'. Well that evening while driving home another device falls out of the sky, right in my view. Look it up, in Denver. I said 'another' because that is twice now in my world. Go figure.

Let me make a point clear here: Do what you want and try to be safe. There are invisible properties that can enable you to fail. Either by burn out or just plain burns. Follow the simple guidance first then proceed to play with danger. This is a far better stance than my initial aproach. When I started there were, in my mind, nothing but new guys and Tesla. My guidance stuck with the guaranteed knowledge of Tesla. That was the pathway I took and why I speak of such things. Now there are many options to follow. None bad, none good, just phenominal. So just build something and be safe.
My current state of collection of things, like others here let us play both the square and sine at a moments notice. Or as I was told 'A day will come when you see a device and its makeup will immediately obvious.' I thank the person that told me that. My world has never been the same and I now like it better. This planet of people have been lied to by their authorities. Read Tesla. This rabbit hole goes far deeper than you can imagine.

--giantkiller. It's been really, really real, for me.  ;)

innovation_station

thank you

bolt

for you indepth reply

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards