Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

The answer is and always will be ... 47

hehehee .. SM is a pillow biter .. omg .. i had a feeling!!

Neolystic

Quote from: BEP on November 07, 2008, 08:12:38 PM
I find those interesting and probably exactly what happens with a wave front. But then how many here can actually create a wave front or compression wave?

And three of them that will fit within the confines of a TPU sized toroid?

I think 'any' time we energize a wire, we create 2 wave fronts...one magnetic and one dielectric.  When you talk about a compression wave, I assume you're referring to the outside edge of the dielectric field (at the instant of field formation) as it inflates like a balloon, with the compresion wave being the rubber in the balloon.  I also think that a standing wave is nothing more than a balloon that neither expands nor contracts.  As far as I can tell, the dielectric field, the diamagnetic field, the scalar field, the tempic field, the compression wave, the electrostatic field, and whatever other name people want to tag on it, are all the same thing. 

All it takes to create 3 of these fields within the empty center of a toroid at the same time is to send pulses, sine waves...whatever...into it such that pulses/sine waves number 2 and 3 enter the toroid before pulse/sine wave #1 has made it all the way around the circle.  One of the few things we can say with a high degree of certainty is that, since the magnetic field does not exist in the empty area at the center of a toroid, we are dealing with the dielectric field only here, and I think this is a crucial piece of information.  It's interesting to note that Steinmetz considered the magnetic field not as transmission of energy but as energy loss.

Even still, none of it explains overunity ... yet.

BEP

Quote from: Neolystic on November 08, 2008, 12:06:01 PM
I think 'any' time we energize a wire, we create 2 wave fronts...one magnetic and one dielectric.  When you talk about a compression wave, I assume you're referring to the outside edge of the dielectric field (at the instant of field formation) as it inflates like a balloon, with the compresion wave being the rubber in the balloon.  I also think that a standing wave is nothing more than a balloon that neither expands nor contracts.  As far as I can tell, the dielectric field, the diamagnetic field, the scalar field, the tempic field, the compression wave, the electrostatic field, and whatever other name people want to tag on it, are all the same thing. 

Agreed, for the most part. I view the magnetic vector like a wake from a passing boat. The dielectric is the water being pushed by the bow. Neither are the traveling boat.

All it takes to create 3 of these fields within the empty center of a toroid at the same time is to send pulses, sine waves...whatever...into it such that pulses/sine waves number 2 and 3 enter the toroid before pulse/sine wave #1 has made it all the way around the circle.  One of the few things we can say with a high degree of certainty is that, since the magnetic field does not exist in the empty area at the center of a toroid, we are dealing with the dielectric field only here, and I think this is a crucial piece of information.  It's interesting to note that Steinmetz considered the magnetic field not as transmission of energy but as energy loss.

I doubt it is that simple. Since the rise time from any simple circuit, even the best, is so long the dielectric field will easily reach completely around the circle before the peak is reached. Sure, you can apply three separate pulses but only the wave front will sum. Summation/superposition either may be where extra power arrives. The rest of the wave is waste (except if conventional induction is part of the game).

I can see the need for the controller in the center for a few reasons but I think the most important is probably because of timing. An external or uncentered controller should never work. The reason, I believe, is the wires are simply power and/or control. The timing critical coupling is the expanding dielectric.

Neolystic

@BEP
You're absolutely right about this thing.  It's like a woman....simple at first glance but, when you try to really understand it, you find out it's a 3-headed hydra of complexity lol.  Also, I'm not saying three simultaneous dielectric fields is even what we're going for, because really..I have no idea.

Just for grins, let's see what it would take to get 3 simultaneous charges in SM's 17 inch TPU.  17 Inches is the diamater, giving a radius of 8.5".  Taking this times pi gives us a circumference of 26.7 inches.  Taking light speed of 186,000 miles/sec x 63.630 inches/mile means that light travels 11,835,180,000 inches in 1 second.  So the time required for the charge to travel once around the circle of 26.7 inches diameter would be 26.7 / 11,835,180,000 = 2.25e-9 or 2.25 nanoseconds.  Of course this is with one trip around the circle.  If we had, say, 100 winds to go through before exiting the toroid, then the charge would spin round & round the circle for 202.5 nanoseconds before exiting the toroid.  This is roughly the amount of time the first charge's field would exist inside the toroid.  Then, as long as we threw in another charge within 202.5/3, or 67.5 nanoseconds of the beginning of the first one, then a third in another 67.5 ns (or less), we'd have 3 simultaneous dielectric fields.  One charge every 67.5 ns equates to a required pulse/wave frequency of 67,500,000,000 or 67.5 Ghz.  Hmmm maybe we better spin it around 100,000 times instead of 100, for a frequency of 67.5 Mhz.  Or 100,000,000 times with a frequency of 67.5 Khz.  Interesting.  Since it's safe to assume that SM didn't have 100,000,000 or even 100.000 turns in his coils, we can conclude that we're not trying to deal with 3 or more simultaneous dielectric fields.  I think that's what you just said LOL

MACEDONIA CD

HI TO ALL  AND ASK FOR ALL  IF YOU KNOW  ?

DID YOU ASK YOUR SELF WAY HIS S.M .    TPU  HAS NO ENY reactions when s.m is puthing big speaker permanent magnet clouse to  tpu  WAY TPU   HAS  NO ENY DISTURBING FORCE TO HIM  WAY HIS  BULB STILL HAS THE SAME FORCE OF LIGHTING  WHEN IS CLOUSE TO HIM SPEAKER PERMANENET MAGNET  WAY IS NOT CHANGE THE LIGHTING IN HIS BULBS

<if s.m said he  created elktromagnet fild to move elktrones in wires  way then this PERMANENT MAGNET OF SPEAKER  DONT DISTURB THE FUNCTION  OF  <,TPU >> IF TPU IS WOKING  IN SOME ELKTROMAGNET FILD

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

THEN   WHAT YOU R THING NOW  PERMANENET MAGNET MAST DISTURB THE ELKTROMAGNET FILD TO TPU HMMMM   WAY IS NOT DOING THIS  BEACOUSE  WAY <<<<<                        >>>>>>>>TPU IS NOT MAGNETICAL DEVICE  ;) ;) 8)

SEE AGAIN THE VIDEO OF Steven Marks  when he put clouse  to tpu  this  speaker permanenet magnet clouse to tpu  and ask your self way is not get eny disturbing force to tpu

IF YOU KNOW THE  ANSFER TELL ME   
WHEN YOU THING  FOR THIS  THING IN YOUR MIND THAT THE TPU  PRODUCED  MORE THEN  1000WATT OUT POWER 
THE  FILD MAST BE STRONG  FOR PRODUCED THIS KIND OF  FORCE  OF 1000W MAYBE MORE

IF YOU KNOW  THEN YOU WHILL KNOW  HOW IS MADE TPU  I HAVE  SEARCH AND FIND WAY  DID YOU KNOW ???