Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

when built properly this thing does not need diodes....

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

pauldude000

Quote from: MrMag on November 10, 2008, 09:52:52 AM
Paul,

I don't fully agree with you. The spectrum analyzer was probably not needed or used. If he was using tubes the plate voltage could run up to 600VDC. As far as the spark gap, it could be a matter of a wire falling off and he placed it back on the post. He may have noticed something when the wire sparked.

Just guessing like everyone else :)

True MrMag, we are all just guessing. However, we will fall into the same condemnation of "they will never get it", if our guesses aren't based upon SM's concepts. SM was the one whom stated he discovered the frequencies with the spectrum analyzer while doing audio work. Most tubes used to make a class A, or class AB tube audio amp do not require anything near as high as 600v plate voltage (though I do know of various tubes which do use such high plate voltage). But you are right in that it could have been higher than 110v, as if my memory serves me the plates on some of the amplifier tubes could well go as high as 300v. I wasn't thinking about plate voltage in my statement. My bad, to quote the new vernacular.

Assuming the loose wire scenario is reaching, as it assumes both sloppy workmanship and electrical engineering ineptitude. Grabbing a loose 600v wire in operation (even with insulated pliers) is potentially fatal. Amateurs make this kind of HV mistake, which often involves a trip to the hospital.... or the morgue.

Making high end tube amps, SM would have known better, and shut down the equipment, and shorted the drive capacitors before attempting a reconnect in such a scenario. This is assuming he was building amps. However, if he was building high end speakers, the highest voltage used would be 70v.

**EDIT**

Actually MrMag, he could have been dealing with 500v..... I remembered that he mentioned something about TV VHF triodes in his amps.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Antimon

NO! He was dealing with electrostatic speakers, the voltage was over 5kV.

A.

giantkiller

aetheric control starts with electrostatic charge not discharge.

--giantkiller.

innovation_station

Quote from: giantkiller on November 10, 2008, 11:54:32 AM
aetheric control starts with electrostatic charge not discharge.

--giantkiller.

indeed

hence 6 freqs as there 2 freqs of conversion..... ;)

you got a left and a right hand lol!!!!

first you must decide what you want if you want a power generator use square waves collect hemf  DONE...   

if you want ag and all kinds of crazy shit   play the chords...   i bet there sine in perfect harmony.... 3 with the last rased ;)  or in reverse.....

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!