Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neolystic

Quote from: giantkiller on November 10, 2008, 11:54:32 AM
aetheric control starts with electrostatic charge not discharge.

--giantkiller.

I totally agree GK.  electrostatic field=dielectric field=tempic field=scalar field=compression field=diamagnetic (NOT magnetic) field=the unseen reality=what the TPU takes advantage of=what Tesla spent most of his life mastering.

wattsup

@Neolystic

It could matter or not, but for me it does not matter how you make whatever you want to make or pulse it any way you want to. All I was trying to convey here is to look at your designs from the horizontal plane, then turn it over and check it from the other axis. This will give you a better understanding of the fields involved.

@sparks

These may interest you. lol
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=P5KJFd0vLBw&NR=1
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=usIH_kaax4w&feature=related
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=c388YySXVOg&feature=related

@Those who are working on @spherics design.

(Did not know where to post this - sorry if out of context)

Regarding a rotating field, who said what is required is multiple coils placed in a circle have to be "pulsed in succession" so as to drag the field round and round. This may not be the case at all.

Take a look at a real tornado. Is the wind moving in two or more directions that meet at one given point being pulsed successively. No, they are in constant force. Does the tornado appear immediately? No, it grows slowly. I takes time to develop any type of natural rotating event. Take a small stick and swirl it very fast in water. Does it produce a whirlpool right away. No it takes time to build up the rotation.

A coil field is already in movement from one pole outwards and back around to the void center, then from the void center outwards and back around to the other pole inwards. Place two or more in the proper angles and these will mix. Put three like the @spherics idea. But don't put the coils so the pole is at a right angle from the center. Instead place them off angle so only one side end is pushing towards the center. I have prepared some time ago two diagrams to show what I have been trying to explain to the forums "field spinners".

But again, you have to think about your devices in 3D. The first drawing shows the conventional @spherics set-up using straight angled coils, even if they are slightly tilted upwards. The second drawing shows the coils angled so that only one of the the returning fields is sent towards the center, always pushing the field rotation in one direction, in this case clockwise. Try the conventional method and put a compass about 4-5 inches at top center. Then try to angle the coils and look at the compass. This should do it. Also, I don't think you really need to pulse in succession. The pulsing aspect is good since it will conserve energy, but simply pulsing them all at once should do it and if nature is any indication, you will have to do this for at least 2-3 minutes before you see any real rotation.

Now imagine if you could automatically angle all three coils by moving one lever. You angle to find the best starting rotation and I have a hunch that as the field starts rotating faster and faster, you will be able to adjust the field width by again changing the angles. Oh hey, I would put the center toroid under the three coils and not on top since if the vortex is like any natural vortex, the tail will pass through the center downwards. Also no, I have not built this but it is all based on my tests with pulsed coils and checking the fields with a compass.

But the fact will always remain that such a design will always waste a good 75% of the energy required to produce one rotating field. The only solution I can think of to limit the feed energy waste is to place pick-up coils near the other ends of the coils to capture some of that energy and re-cycle it. I have an idea to counter this waste but still need time to develop it.

innovation_station

@ whatsup

care to design a nice tornado or vortex for me ...   lol  ;)   but lets make it radiate and push out the bottom or draw from the top... at will  also we will change dirrection of spinn  fron the turn of a dial ...

;)

really could use a few more minds ....   8)

how busy are you??

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

sparks

@wattsup

You get up around 30kv over GROUND  and create some birkeland currents going into the end of an iron wire you aren't dealing with burning nitrogen or heating up carbon.  (poor guy in the video gets a wiff of nitrousoxide bad stuff)  This is because of the heat.  Very little heat around an ionized gas confined magnetically.  No electronic insulation there at tall.  Just pure lack of negative charge carriers.  Nature doesn't like this arrangement and just keeps on throwing electricity at the problem.
         In Tesla's ozone patent he is ionizing the gas the little fan motor is blowing up there.  He is also sucking the electron cloud right off the mass and using it's intrinsic energy most efficiently.  I doubt things get hot like they do in ozone generators I've worked with that use porous glass to distribute the charge. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ronotte

Hello Whatsup,

I like your thinking about the possible coil orientation for S setup :)   it is really an interesting point of view which does seem of 'good sense'.......but.......there could be reasons for having had such indications...difficult to clarify them if not AFTER a real experimentation but it easy to say that it does need lot of time, a bit of genius and a cargo of professional equipment...if we don't want to repeat the well known SM scenario where we are NOT reaching a real hold on both the theory and the realization.

Well the performance obtained by my TPU 10-7 (the dfro suggested TPU) seems until now not reached by any other guy (unfortunately). At time when I did it .... it would have been overunity.... if not were for excessive heath dissipation of SS Switchers. In the mean time I've completed my education for that matter and now I'm ready to design and I'm actually building  far better pulsers...light years different from the ones used in the past.

My garage is now transformed into a full fledged lab with all the necessary prof. instruments and now I'm able to do finally my work with the best possible environment: the fun is starting   I hope to be able to report interesting news soon ;).

Roberto