Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: sparks on November 10, 2008, 11:15:48 AM
   @BEP

Diodes hmmmm.  I've seen some hockey puck diodes before but I've never seen tubing potted in to cool them before.    I dont see much of a difference between a diode, spark gap, capacitor, tube.  Just different electrolytes.

I was referring to the little cylindrical devices with axial leads found on the large dark electrolytics in the large TPU. High grade silicon and some germanium and other types were encased in a metal can. I know of many, used in military equipment had color bands. The band arrangement was not the same as color coding on resistors. You can google diode color coding and see what I mean.

Most I ran into had functions a bit odd - by conventional thought. The most interesting to me were the SRDs or Step Recovery Diodes. These had an intersting feature of dramatically shortening the rise or fall time of a pulse. I believe they still do a better job than even the fastest MOSFETS. Another feature was their use as frequency multipliers.

pauldude000

Quote from: Antimon on November 10, 2008, 11:39:54 AM
NO! He was dealing with electrostatic speakers, the voltage was over 5kV.

A.

I thought that maybe I had missed something, as I had never read Steven discussing electrostatic speakers. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I checked my copies of his writings, and still didn't find any reference. By chance, could you please show me where he said he was building electrostatic speakers???

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Peterae

Those cyclinders on the caps look exactly like the contained ceramic spark gap arresters used on old tvs to protect the high voltage drive transistors that drive the cathode ray tubes from damage when the tube grids flash over, they also came in a clear flavour, if i remeber red bands meant hydrogen was used as the gas but dont quote me on that.

If my poor brain is working correctly i think it was the old Panasonic chassis.

Also did you know Bose used Saturable inductors in their Class D amps :)

Peter

BEP

Quote from: Antimon on November 10, 2008, 11:39:54 AM
NO! He was dealing with electrostatic speakers, the voltage was over 5kV.

A.

Hallelujah brethren!

At least I hope that is correct  ???

I don't have my personal laptop where all the info is stored right now.

This is where I took the 'noise' and ionizer tangent. Stochastic resonance is used to improve signal quality on data signals. I've run across claims and patents using noise and HV with a controlling sine wave to improve body in sound, pull 'lower than noise floor' signals out of chaos, UWB (Ultra Wideband) and others.

Then the circuit diagram posted on this site for those same electrostatic speakers. They had a noise generator built in.

My incentive is this (no need to start the old RMF argument): SM rotated a field. He didn't say what field. Everyone assumes it is the magnetic field. My experience says that is impossible - Wiki be damned. The current idea of a RMF is sequential or quadratic pulsing of separate coils in a circle. That doesn't cut it in my book.

So what field can be rotated? The dielectric field.
And I went from there.

BEP

Quote from: pauldude000 on November 10, 2008, 05:39:47 PM
I thought that maybe I had missed something, as I had never read Steven discussing electrostatic speakers. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I checked my copies of his writings, and still didn't find any reference. By chance, could you please show me where he said he was building electrostatic speakers???

Paul Andrulis

I will. It'll be a few days before I get back to that PC. I'm pretty sure it was one, if not the only patent that could be attributed to him. No, I don't think it was in the commo via Mannix.