Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antimon

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on November 11, 2008, 10:28:32 AM
hi to all friends here

you ask  i to show some batery <<THER IS NOT ENY KIND  OF BATERY HIDEN

AND MY INPUT IS ADAPTER HO IS GIVEM MAX OF  7,5 WHIT 1 AMPS  <<
<<BUT MY DEVICES IS NO NEED  ALL  7,5 WATT
HE ONLY PICK UP  <<7,5V WHIT 0,3 AMPS >>NO 1 AMPER ONLY 0,3AMP

I WHILL SHOW YOU ANTERE VIDEO  TO SEE  HOW IS BIG AND STRONG SPARKS  WHIT AMPS >

ONLY I SAY HERE IS OSCILATOR AND COILS MY OSCILATOR IS NEED ONLY 0,3 AMP

THE  FLAT WIRE ENDS  IF I MAKE CONTINUE  WHIT SHORT  THIS ENDS OF FLAT WIRE WHILL BE DISTROING <<NOT OF  VOLTAGE  BUT TO MUCSH AMPERS THER <<THE AMPS IS ABOUT 43 AMPS THER
THE VOLTAGE IS  190V
I HAVE 20 WATT BULB PUT THER AND MY BULB IS BURN FAST AND  BROKEN  ONLY 2 OR 3 SEC IS LIGHT THEN IS DISTROING

AND NOW YOU  SAY IS THER BATERY OR  ONLY VOLTAGE THER

YES  FIND ADAPTER LIKE ME WHIT THIS 7,5V AND 0,3 AMPS AND MAKE  YOU BULB TO DISTROING  20 WATT  IF MAKE THIS THEN YOU WHILL SAY THAT IM LIE HERE
THIS IS NOT JOKE   THER IS AMPRES PEOPLE WHIT 190 V

IF I PUT SOME  METAL FOR MAKEING SHORT  TO THIS TWO ENDS  IS HAPEND THIS
<<METAL  IS STIK TO HE TWO ENDS >
YES THER IS SOME FREKFENCY
YES THER IS  SOME SMALL VIBRATION
YES THER IS LIKE  <<S.M SAY TO MANNIX   IF YOU HAVE 1000 PARALEL WIRE  AND FAST BULYTH SPED MAGNET MOVING FILD>

AND ATHER THIS MAY DEVICES IS NOT WORKING OF SOME  STRONG ELKTROMAGNET FILD  IS NO NEED THIS FILD TO PRODUCED  THIS STRONG AMPS IN TO MY COLECTORS COILS

ATHER STRANGE THING IS HAPEN HERE
I HAVE NOTICE THIS

WHEN I MAKE OSCILATOR TO WORK IN MINIMUM GIVEN INPUT TO OSCILATOR THEN MY OUT COILS GIVE SO MORE POWER IN THE OUT
IFTHE OSCILATOR GIVE MORE milli AMPS   TO TPU THEN THE OUT ENERGY IS LOW DOWN AND NOTHING

YES THER IS VIBRATING ONLY MY COLECTOR s coils probuced this

ask for you  <<i like to ask one friend  here  if you find this man <<nick name <<
<<tao>> hello tao
tomorou i whill make anthere video to shoow how is distring my flat wire  of my out oils
thanks by

190V and 43A. I see you never saw an arc from such a powerful source, because you will not stand nearby when you short the poles.

A.

otto

Hello all

TPU experts.

Yes, Im sarcastic.

In my picture you can see  the kicks. At high frequencies they are oridinary kicks.

The magnetic field is like we learned them from our books.

Then, when I tune this frequency to a lower range something happens: I see a little additional kick is "born". This is the 1. harmonic!!! In this moment my little magnet hanging over the coil showes me that I have now a contra magnetic field: The North pole is now the South pole!!! and the South pole is now the North pole.

Also, my little magnet showes me that I have the South pole covering 50% of my coil and the other 50% is the North pole.

When I again tune slowly to a lower frequency I see there is "born" another little kick so I have 2 little kicks. This is then the 2. harmonic but the mag field is NOT changing.

Again tuned a little, I see a 3. little kick is "born" and the mag field is again changed S to N and N to S.

This is my 3. harmonic.

If I would continue......

We have 35kHz and 245kHz in our TPU. This means the 7. harmonic....

The moment when the magnetic field changes the poles is the moment where you have to take care of yourselfe and your equipment because......

more tomorrow.

I really dont know why the hell Im wrighting this because you all know this very well.

Otto

Antimon

Great experiment, otto!

Cool results

A.

otto

Hello all,

thanks Antimon.

I didnt wright a lot of my findings but I forgot something very important.

All mentioned works with a core or without.
With a power supply connected but the most dramatic results are when I use a car battery as power supply.

Maybe the people will understand what I gave them.

This results can use anyone working on pulsed coils.

Otto

Neolystic

Awesome Otto!

Lots of people here should find your results very useful, not just in the TPU section.

Neo