Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neolystic

Here's my current TPU theory of operation.

First, to understand it we have to look at the actions of the 2 components of a charge field separately.  In an charge field we have a magnetic component, along with a separate and distinct dielectric component.  For the sake of brevity I'm going to call the magnetic component 'M' and the dielectric component 'E'.  For more info on the different properties of each field component, see my previous posts starting http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4728.msg136347#msg136347 .  Also for the sake of brevity, it is necessary to adopt a naming convention for the two separate circles in the TPU.  First we have the large circle, which we'll call R1.  R1 is comprised of what's basically a tube bent into a circle, and we'll call this tube R2.  See Figure 1.  Finally, all descriptions will be based on R1 being placed horizontally.

Now...we have a primary winding, which we'll call P1, wrapped vertically around R2, and these vertical windings proceed side-by-side around R1.  In the exact center of R2 (or P1) let's place a secondary which we'll call OU1.  OU1's windings run horizontally around R1.  This places these windings at a 90 degree angle to the vertical windings of P1.  Now what does this do?  As the field spins around R1, the E field lines of force cut through OU1 at right angles. It has been experimentally shown that E field lines of force cut through matter without slowing down.  The E lines of force cutting perpendicularly through OU1 are SM's '1000 tiny wires, and are also the cause of the 'kick''  The cutting through of the E lines at right angles to OU1 excites the electrons in OU1, resulting in an increase in voltage, but little or no actual flow of electrons.  E fields are massless as shown by their faster-than-light speed.  Since they are massless there is no energy transfer from P1 to OU1, and therefore no energy loss from P1 at this point.  Yet we have increased the excitation level (voltage) of the electrons in OU1, and therefore we have an increase in power.  This is our source of OU.  This anomalous increase in voltage, which is the result of placing the windings perpendicular to each other, is experimentally verified by Pauldude here http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4728.msg137294#msg137294

However our work is still not done at this point.  We have no current flow to speak of in OU1, only voltage.  Now it's necessary to feed the output of OU1 into another secondary, S1, and go around the loop of R1 again.  S1's windings are vertical...parallel to P1's windings, according to standard transformer convention..  S1 will also be placed inside P1, as close to P1's windings as possible, so we maximize the coefficient of coupling between P1 and S1.  At this point actual power is transferred from P1 into S1, and that power is added to the voltage produced by OU1.  Now we have real power...current as well as voltage whose total joules is more than that which was fed into P1.  To increase the total power even more, we can add a third pickup coil, S2, whose configuration will match S1.  S2 will be placed below OU1, inside of P1.  See figure 2.

Voltages and frequencies fed into P1 are determined by the resonance characteristics of P1.  The length of OU1's windings can probably be most any multiple of R1 circumference, since its purpose is to pick up electron excitement from the E lines of force which cut through it in a parallel manner.  OU1 serves only to increase the excitement level of its electrons, ie very little electron flow actually occurs by this action.  S1 and S2 need to be tuned for the maximum power transfer from P1 to S1 and S2 according to standard transformer conventions.  Once power is built up at the output, this is fed back to the control circuitry to make the device self-sustaining, as well as to provide excess power for consumption.

NOTES:  It remains to be experimentally verified whether S1 and S2 should be wired in series or parallel to each other.  Also, experimentation will show if there is a difference whether current should be induced in S1 and S2 first, then that result fed in to OU1, or vice versa.  Experimentation will likely show the reason for 3 primary windings around R1 of 120 degrees each as well, which is at this point, unknown.  The reason the control circuitry must be placed in the center of R1 is that this is where there is an almost total absence of the M field...the vector sum of the M field lines approaches zero.  The reason OU1 is placed in the exact center of P1 is that this is where the M field will create the least amount of M interferance (reverse force from the M field).  This is also where the vector forces of the M field from the primary will approach zero.  Actually, it appears to me that OU1 might be better placed just outside of P1, on the inside of R1 at the vertical center,  where it will not be as affected by the M field.  I'll defer to SM's designs on this, but some lab work is in order there as well.  Concerning the wave shape fed into P1, this again will need to be experimentally verified.  I suspect that a pulse will be more effective than a sine wave for 2 reasons.  First, pulse waves create transients at their leading edge, which as SM stated, is OU in itself.  Second, although the speed at which the E field lines 'shoot out' from the source is constant, the rate of change of the E field lines' strength is dependent on the rise time of the charge placed on the wire.

innovation_station

i knew you had it in you otto

great work

:)

ist

i almost got my tpu done finally ... well i tested it a wee bit i have 5 working coils now i have 1 to fix dont know what is wrong with yet  i have only my controller to build after this...   so far i have mesured up to 480v in my caps from 15v 1 amp

btw that is my supply but i dont think it consumes near that much ;)

heres an idea for you all from those 6 feeds i can easly charge 6 12vdc car batteries ....   from 9vdc up to 600 ma draw...  wich can be cut back on easly.....    ;)  lol

and i have my pos pump 2x also the generator that utilizes the free magnetic from my kick coils...

the real tpu  ufo style ....  is a

BALLANCED GYROSCOPIC PARTICLE  UNIT   IT IS AN ELECTRIC GYRO ... ;D

ist

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

wattsup

@MAC

Sorry if you took it the wrong way because I was only joking about the batteries. That is why I put so many lololololol after the sentence. lol

Keep cool, take a deep breath and be happy for your great work. Really.

@Antimon

Just take any 110 or 220 volt to 7.5 volt 1 amp adapter and short the two output leads together. Then compare this to the video. Ok then take this same output and "try" to load a capacitor and see how long it will last when you discharge it. You will understand what @MAC has done is light years above or beyond this. There is nothing more clear then this just hearing and seeing the persistance of those sparks, it says it all.

@otto

I will have to send you an apple if you want to be a teacher, because I always want to learn more and more. lol

Just to re-cap what you have said. You are feeding the coil a pulse DC + on the positive of the diagram and - to the other wire. Then you are putting your frequency generator probe to the negative of the coil. Sorry if I am a little confused but I need this to be clear as I want to do the test also in your same way.

@Neolystic

I like the theory and it sounds like you are taking the most basics of the TPU which I must say was put forth on this forum from way back, and then forgotten. Many theories have crossed this same path of thinking. You will have to elaborate a little more on potential build specs as the relationship of the two secondaries to the primary and horizontal are not very clear. Good work though.

Gobaga

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on November 10, 2008, 06:07:03 PM
hi to all 
I HAVE TOLD YOU FOR SOME VIDEO  WHIT   in this video you whillsee a small adapter ho give  input to some  parts   and input is aurond 0,3 amps in 7,5 v   ther is  elktronics parts ho is cover     and  ther is small tpu  ho produced     strongs ampers  in the out coils 

the video is not very good but  the sparks and the  flat metal i show  that is ther strong ampers here is video  link

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FNbPKwRv0

MAC

Is this your circuit?  Can you post drawing?

poynt99

Quote from: wattsup on November 11, 2008, 02:30:35 PM

@Antimon

Just take any 110 or 220 volt to 7.5 volt 1 amp adapter and short the two output leads together. Then compare this to the video. Ok then take this same output and "try" to load a capacitor and see how long it will last when you discharge it. You will understand what @MAC has done is light years above or beyond this. There is nothing more clear then this just hearing and seeing the persistance of those sparks, it says it all.

this holds very little water.

the only sure way to tell if the intermittent (~2Hz) power output is higher than the constant 7.5W adapter power output, is to apply each case to a resistor and measure the temperature the resistor is raised to. chances are pretty good that the constant 7.5W will raise it higher. if the contrary is true, then mac has something and I congratulate him. until this test is done by him though, no one can say for certain that it is ou, just because it makes big sparks at a 2Hz rate.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209