Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

Otto,

here is another image.  I think this is now close to your experiment
configuration.  Comments?

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

otto

Hello all,

@Earl,

HURAAAAAA!!!!!  thats it!!! Bottom picture is much better to see what I did. I will send you in the next hour my schematic how I connected everything.

Not to forget, 12 + 12 turns of lamp wire as the controls. On every half of my core is a 12 turns collector. You will ask why not more turns. Easy. No room for more turns!!!

This morning I posted that when I have the brightest light my scope shows me that I lost the kicks.
The point is that they are NOT lost, of course. I only have to set my scope to AC and then I can again see the kicks.

I looked a little deeper to this:

You know that I have signals on my scope of 1000V. When I hit the exact frequency mix I have to swith to AC.

At a voltage of arround 700V this dont happen any more. I dont have to swich my scope its always DC or AC.

This effect I can see only with my "iron" TPU. With copper TPUs I never saw such an effect.

The coils are warm but not hot. Hmmm.....to say it better, the thick plastic isolation is warm.

Almost forgot: I lost my vibration with this lamp wire TPU!! The vibration is very important because it increases everything.

This I learned with my 3 stack all copper TPU: when I tipped with my finger this TPU I saw increased kicks. This means that without an vibration the TPU is not so  effective.

My next plans:

maybe a stacked TPU with the cores somehow one inside the other.
maybe to have an iron collector, and lamp wires as controls.
or

hmmm, to be honest, for what??? Hmmm....because my fingers must something work.

I almost forgot: I have a lot of Magnesium at home from my experiments with hydrogen.
This pieces of Mg have a good form for a bigger TPU. No, people, dont teach me about this metal. I know its dangerous!!

My point is to try other metals as a core. Copper - non magnetic, ferite - magnetic, Mg - paramagnetic. As always, just to see.

Otto

otto

Hello all,

today I wound a new TPU with 10 + 10 turns controls. What a disaster!!!

I see on my scope only 700V!

In short:

12 + 12 turns controls = 1000V
10 + 10 turns controls = 700V

Got it??

Otto

b0rg13

Quote from: otto on May 27, 2008, 05:56:19 AM
Hello all,

today I wound a new TPU with 10 + 10 turns controls. What a disaster!!!

I see on my scope only 700V!

In short:

12 + 12 turns controls = 1000V
10 + 10 turns controls = 700V

Got it??

Otto

i dont think ill ever get it , but i love reading about what ya doing Otto, to me it sounds like you know how to build a real live working mini tpu, and im blown away and supprised the other tpu guys are not all over this and knocking your door down., keep it up Otto, and be safe.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

otto

Hello all,

@borg

there is a little problem with building TPUs:

the bigger the diameter of a TPU the more complicated to build it.

It was really a joke to build my 4" TPU but a 6" or even a 15" TPU is really a F....G job.

If I could buy cores that are 6" in diameter, Im sure that I would have a working unit in a short time because I know what and how.

I have at home a big motor. A working one. Hmmmm......to see the cores. Are there cores inside?? I never thought about it.

I would love to have cores that are 1/2" in height and 6" in diameter. That would be great. I have to google it. Maybe.....

As you all can see - Im a dreamer!!

Otto

PS: the more turns, the more voltage on my scope - the more on the output. BUT, not to much windings because then you have nothing on the output!!!