Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neolystic

To those who are feeling discouraged by the drama here, know that there are others who work quietly in the background.  The current consensus seems to be that the frequencies for the TPU are dependent solely its size.  However, unless I've missed it buried under all the BS that the paid disrupters fill the site with, no one has ever done actual tests to prove or disprove this idea.

I believe that TPU operation is probably attainable with most any frequency, but that there should be some frequencies that display a greater transient spike than others, and that this frequency should be at least partially dependent on the altitude/longitude/latitude of the unit.

To this end, I'm currently working on a test setup which will send pulses/sine waves down a straight wire at around 500 volts.  The plan is to feed the output from a computer-controlled pulse/wave generator into a vacuum tube, and send that output down a straight wire, reading the other end with a good digital scope which is also computer-controlled.  Then starting with 1 pps/Hz, the program I'll write will record the total area inside the pulse, including the transient, which will give a relative total power reading for that frequency, then move up to the next frequency.  The end result will show a graph of power vs frequency over the entire spectrum.  Of course this will need to be run using several lengths and types of wire to eliminate resonant frequencies/harmonics for a given length of wire.  I also want to know if there are any differences when the wire is pointed to magnetic north/south, east/west, or vertically.  The equipment has been bought and I'm ready to start writing code, and testing will begin as soon as i get a double-layer Faraday cage built.  Any further suggestions for tests with this setup are of course welcome.

I will refrain from cluttering up the site further until I have concrete results to share.  At that time I'll expound further on my own theory of operation, which is very different than any I've seen to this point.  Until then it's just theory, and we certainly have no shortage of those.

wattsup

@bolt

I have to say this about RV. It does not work. A 7.5 hp RVd at 100 watts will not even overturn a fly, let alone any plausible and always less efficient generator. I HAVE TRIED IT AND TRIED IT and it is bull. So sending people in that direction is like sending them on a wild goose chase. Have you ever actually tried an RV and do you have pics of this and what were your results. Start there and then afterwards you can tell others to do the same. Before then I suggest you stop this RV thing because it is dead in the coffin, otherwise this would be general open market available right now.

If you did not build the motor, like @JackH did, then don't expect it to go OU. It won't happen. I have dished out 1000s of $$$$ to find that out myself and so have so many others. @GK says parallel is better. He is right but still you lose 20% on the pulleys and there is still no OU. All pre-made motors were designed with great loses built in. If you ever tried to turn a generator or alternator that even only has a 100 watt buld as a load, you will realise the stresses and inefficiencies involved.

bolt

"that the frequencies for the TPU are dependent solely its size."

maybe now yes but while i was away for a year the discussions were fixed on finding "magic" spot frequencies where Pandora box opens. IMO as in my writings that the oscillators are wired to create Scaler induction as precursor and i have no idea what the ratio will be of 3 oscillators creating a pumped scaler wave out of the collector will be an artifact of the 3 sines in composite. Its not mainstream so require bench work. Only practical experiments i ever seen is Bordland Labs on scaler energy transfer.  THIS is the reason why grid control is wired 90 degrees perpendicular because if you want to meet scaler you must talk to it in scaler too. Hertzian rules no place here.

BUT yes experiments are required but if you want to see OU effects on same lines as your experiment you can make a transformer go OU with precision pulse banging. OU requires transformation of energy. No theory here open source disclosed and fully tested. COP>9.

Spider

Prof Konstantin Meyl has a very simple experiment on scalar wave energy transmission.

http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=45_Video&page=1&sublevel=0

I watched his 3 hour lecture on google video and it is very informative.
Luckely my german is better than my english LOL( and no, I am not german)

The kits he is selling, in a way resembles a simple tpu. 2x loop antenna, sphere, Tesla based.
The energy transmission between transmitter and receiver is supposedly running with an effecienty from 200% to 500 %.

Spider
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

Grumpy

Quote from: Neolystic on November 03, 2008, 01:40:51 PM
To those who are feeling discouraged by the drama here, know that there are others who work quietly in the background.  The current consensus seems to be that the frequencies for the TPU are dependent solely its size.  However, unless I've missed it buried under all the BS that the paid disrupters fill the site with, no one has ever done actual tests to prove or disprove this idea.

I believe that TPU operation is probably attainable with most any frequency, but that there should be some frequencies that display a greater transient spike than others, and that this frequency should be at least partially dependent on the altitude/longitude/latitude of the unit.

To this end, I'm currently working on a test setup which will send pulses/sine waves down a straight wire at around 500 volts.  The plan is to feed the output from a computer-controlled pulse/wave generator into a vacuum tube, and send that output down a straight wire, reading the other end with a good digital scope which is also computer-controlled.  Then starting with 1 pps/Hz, the program I'll write will record the total area inside the pulse, including the transient, which will give a relative total power reading for that frequency, then move up to the next frequency.  The end result will show a graph of power vs frequency over the entire spectrum.  Of course this will need to be run using several lengths and types of wire to eliminate resonant frequencies/harmonics for a given length of wire.  I also want to know if there are any differences when the wire is pointed to magnetic north/south, east/west, or vertically.  The equipment has been bought and I'm ready to start writing code, and testing will begin as soon as i get a double-layer Faraday cage built.  Any further suggestions for tests with this setup are of course welcome.

I will refrain from cluttering up the site further until I have concrete results to share.  At that time I'll expound further on my own theory of operation, which is very different than any I've seen to this point.  Until then it's just theory, and we certainly have no shortage of those.

Finally!

A voice of reason amonst the lunatic babbling.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards