Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

(Grumpy's last post on OU)

Fools!  Every damn one of you!

The answer is being trampled beneath your feet and still you look for more.

I hope everyone of you burn in your own private hell.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

giantkiller

3 rat shack 26awg spools in series and a 6nf cap in parallel. 30khz in @ 5 volts p2p, 18 volts out. Yes, it's greater. Again. Pulse at res and the respone is greater. Now! put a spark gap in there and the potential push against the coil creates maximum impedance or a brick wall. Remeber the wire jumps? Well that is also a reflection.

@Grumpy,
Frequencies, caps, coils, spark gaps. The reproduction is all. Just did what Tesla said to do.  Electrostatic charge, resonate or discharge.

--giantkiller. Shock the aether and it responds most plentiful.

innovation_station

@ grumpy thanks...  :)

@ gk this has been the best part of my life by far i have learned so much  and i have only sm to thank as do we all....

@ moab   i liked the grain wich any fool can eat lol  ;)  but just try to find out about the grain from the beer lol  a long road .....eh?

cheers all

the goal of free engery has been achieved!

ist

pick your path ...   red pill or blue  one   LOL 

i choose the true!!! ;)

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

bolt

"He put 3 coils together just like the coils of 3 speakers stacked on top of each other.
He drove them independantly with audio signals probabely out of phase in the hope to create a new audio experience."

I like the theory but its too simple and has been thought of many times before. if it was as simple as that there are many people that have made 3 coils and stacked them in 100 different shapes and sizes and used 3 sig gens feeding audio amp and nothing happened. GK has had an excellent audio lab with class A amps and a pile of TPUs and as much as he learned about 3 signals interaction the effects never noted bringing the TPU to life.

Im 100% if it was as simple as that a TPU would have been discovered many times over.  Audio / Piezo driven has merit its another energy transformation, its the basis of the MEG and keely work including thrapp water heater of 9 volt battery. Its like suggesting a 3 phase motors runs on audio vibration as you cant see the 3 phase theory. Plus you cant explain the reasons for slow start up nor what the mag amp switch is used for if audio driven.  The implications would be profound in everyday electronics if audio disturbances could suddenly produce killowatts of power just because speaker coils were too close:)

sparks

Quote from: Grumpy on November 07, 2008, 11:09:33 PM
(Grumpy's last post on OU)

Fools!  Every damn one of you!

The answer is being trampled beneath your feet and still you look for more.

I hope everyone of you burn in your own private hell. [ ]

The ANSWER   ???    To which QUESTION  ???    Get er done all the time Grumpy.  How bout get it understood so every child in the first grade at school can dig it.  Sorry we are on the lowest rung of awareness and we have to be spoon fed.    Seeya. 

Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love