Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Neolystic

I had considered the question of circumference over a year ago..... here;
Thread = Some thoughts on how the TPU might work.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3660.msg68895#msg68895
Which is originally from the post here.........
Thread = Control Inside?
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3279.msg52409#msg52409

Also, why do you say there is no magnetic field in the center of the toroid. If this was true, how come I can create a pulsing oscillator with a reed switch in the toroid center. Anytime you have coils energized, you will have a magnetic field. The only difference with the toroid is there are no end polarities like in a straight core coil. But this does not remove the mag field, it just attenuates it from extending too far out, but the coil turns on the inside of the center are so close that there is in fact a mag field there. Just make any toroidal TPU coils, tip it on its side, give it some power and put a compass to the center.

More on that here......
Thread = Control Inside?
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3279.msg49701#msg49701

@BEP

Good posts. Lots to consider.

@otto

So you want to know where the ether is coming from in your coils. Tricky question indeed. lol

BEP

Quote from: slapper on November 09, 2008, 03:56:26 PM
You are half right: circumference = 2 x radius x pi = diameter x pi; 17" x pi = 53.4"

Correct if the ring had a 1" circumference to its thickness. The 17" TPU has some height and width. Lets say the ring of the 17" TPU is 6" tall and about 0.75" thick. Now we have 13.5" into each wrap. The width of the lamp wire I have is about 0.22". So on a 17" ring we have about 240 turns. (240 turns x 13.5") / 12 = 270 feet.

Yes. I saw no reason to push it. The argument has been repeated many times.

If we take the speed of light constant to determine a wavelength it is more like: 186,000 miles per second / (270 feet / 5280) = 3,637,333 Hz.
Damn close to a color burst frequency. Please let me know if I have any errors here.

Then there is propagation. This involves 'Velocity of propagation' which = 1 / (square root of the (dielectric constant of the conductor)). I suspect that the propagation of stranded lamp cord could be significant. This causes the speed of light constant to go down by a factor of ? from 0.4 to 0.8 ? and makes the wavelength of our coil go up and lowers the frequency.

Agreed again. I did extensive test on controlling VF with external coils. Also worked the problem using color burst, audio sidebands and horizontal sweep. Nothing interesting came up.

However, as we can see by the findings in gotoluc's thread or Thane's thread, exposing coils to a high potential seems to set up a gradiant in the conductor that allows things to speed things up.
Here is where things get confusing. I can decrease the anti-resonant frequency by at least one order of magnitude by preventing CEMF in a cyclic fashion. You would think that would increase speed. It does. But the anti-resonant point of the coil drops ???
As BEP says, we probably should not belabor this too much. But I can not get why Steven Mark chose the word circumference, as opposed to diameter or radius.

Gigged again but I'm no longer trying to rotate a magnetic field so the circumference only matters on my second axis of rotation. If it does decide to rotate it will be a secondary effect.

Another thing that may be considered is 'time-domain reflectometry'. A sharp rise time pulse sent down a pair of wires will reflect back depending on the impedance of the conductor pair and the termination impedance. If the termination is a short an opposite polarity of the same potential is reflected back. If there is an impedance match there will be no reflected signal. But if the conductor pair is open the same polarity and potential will be reflected back. The delivered pulse and reflected pulse can sum up.
I'm sure TDR is a part of this but I argued that point quite awhile ago with only a couple of folks interested. The only summing that happens is when the leading edges meet and a properly terminated line will have a forward/reflected ratio nevel less than 1:1 unless the wave is non-Herzian. There will be no reflected wave then.
BEP. I am not sure how one comes up with the type of noise you with a field the wrong way and it will remain in a noisy condition until it is exposed to a magnetic field that lines the domains up properly.brought up. Tiny magnetic domain switching in materials as they are exposed to certain conditions can throw out some noise. Hit a piece of permalloy  Exposing permalloy to an electrostatic charge or high temperature will also make it go into a noisy condition. I hope we are not talking about transition temperatures. That could get dicey.

I'm no longer worried about domains flipping as much - no iron in my plan. I mentioned the source of the noisy idea above.

I no longer reread the relayed SM words but what was it he said? Something like 'now that is what I call resonance'. What about what everyone else calls resonance?

Neolystic

Quote from: slapper on November 09, 2008, 03:56:26 PM
You are half right: circumference = 2 x radius x pi = diameter x pi; 17" x pi = 53.4"

Of course you're correct.  Nothing like having a degree in Math to make you miss the little things lol.

Quote from: wattsup on November 09, 2008, 05:02:59 PM
Also, why do you say there is no magnetic field in the center of the toroid. If this was true, how come I can create a pulsing oscillator with a reed switch in the toroid center. Anytime you have coils energized, you will have a magnetic field. The only difference with the toroid is there are no end polarities like in a straight core coil. But this does not remove the mag field, it just attenuates it from extending too far out, but the coil turns on the inside of the center are so close that there is in fact a mag field there. Just make any toroidal TPU coils, tip it on its side, give it some power and put a compass to the center.
What I mean is that a field has 2 components to it, the magnetic and the dielectric.  Each of these components is distinct and has different properties, as outlined in my previous posts starting here http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4728.msg136347#msg136347  In a toroid, the magnetic portion of the field is confined to the core, while the dielectric component emanates out from the core as usual.  The result is that, the center of the toroid (the space between the 2 cores) contains only the dielectric portion of the field.  The toroid is the only coil shape I'm aware of that can separate the dielectric portion of a field from the magnetic portion.

The magnetic portion of the field affects only metallic matter, but the dielectric portion affects metallic AND non-metallic matter.  The shape of the dielectric portion of the field can be seen in the picture below.  Jefimenko uses grass seeds, which are of course not affected by the magnetic component at all, but are affected by the dielectric portion, to map out the shape of the dielectric field within a toroid.  See figure below, and look at how the dielectric portion of the field shapes the grass seeds.  Also, the dielectric field is what Tesla felt when his skin 'tingled' during some of his tests.

When you see effects in the air center of a toroid, such as the effect on a compass, you are seeing one of 2 things.  Either 1) the effects of the dielectric portion of the field, or 2) leakage of the magnetic flux field component due to an 'imperfect' toroid, which in the real world, would be all of them.  In a mathematically perfect toroid, there is none of the magnetic component outside the toroid core whatsoever.

The same idea can be seen with a permanent magnet shaped into a ring, with one pole on the outside of the ring and the other inside.  You can place a piece of metal inside the circle and there will be zero magnetic attraction to the sides.

innovation_station

@mac

nice to see you round ....   8)

i can plainly see stephen has no idea....  or he would of left my shit here .....   hahaha lol  lol!!!!!!

not my problem...  lol   ;D ;D

any how just wanted to say hi to mac   

as some dumb fools shoot him down fools!!!!  if you ONLY KNEW  A FEW THINGS ......   

TIME WILL TELL ALL!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D   and i say GREAT WORK MAC!!!

as well i posted this shit here beacuse it belongs here!!!!!!!   duh!!!

wakie wakie ......

or shall we let it go another 10 years LOL  :D :D

my stuff aint half baked ... it is proven true!!  lol  with pattends from 100 + years ago   

just cuz i did not post it finished that is the rest of yours job  i did my job i got to the bottom of it all!

dont belive me ...  wait n see  ;D

btw i just finished my tpu curcuits for my tpu and i will post the compleated unit soon i have 6 feeds i can pull upto 500vac from  :P

plus

@bolt your gonna love this...  i got my NEW CONTROLLER IM BUILDING  3 amps 3 freq gennys for my 3 phase 7.5 hp motor once compleated i have secured my investors to fund my TUBE BUILD 6 FREQ  ;D  IST'S UFO CONTROLLER  MUCH LIKE MY DUBBLE HETERODYNE SMASHER BUCKET :o

SO

go on strephen move my shit round   it will just take you longer to figure it out

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Neolystic

@Wattsup

Your vertical compass test is beautiful!  When you hold the toroid horizontally, were the windings you were energizing vertical or horizontal?