Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antimon

He was constructing his 3D surround system made of the best speakers available. These were the Quad ESL 63 electrostatic speakers. When you look at these speakers you can see that they need 7 delayed signals from the same source to operate. He wound this delay coils on his own when he found a curious spike in the spectrum analyser. The operating voltage was over 5kV.

A.

sparks

Sorry BEP  I thought you were talking about the white ceramic deals in the middle of SM's units.  Two of them on the big one.

Short rise time?  How bout taking your primary winding cutting across your collector windings perpendicular.  H field of primary should cut across secondary pretty damn quick and low and behold be in alignment with the electric field..   Now who told me that trick a while back. :D

Voltage multiplier.  Oh Oh here comes GKS stun gun again and my magnetron which is getting better and better at ripping the crap out of water and most anything else you put near it.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

BEP

Quote from: Antimon on November 10, 2008, 05:53:08 PM
He was constructing his 3D surround system made of the best speakers available. These were the Quad ESL 63 electrostatic speakers. When you look at these speakers you can see that they need 7 delayed signals from the same source to operate. He wound this delay coils on his own when he found a curious spike in the spectrum analyser. The operating voltage was over 5kV.

A.

"The ESL-63
This full-range electrostatic speaker uses a unique radiating system. The diaphragm surface is divided into concentric circular areas fed by delay lines. An impulse fed to the speaker goes first to the center of the circle, then in turn to each larger ring until it reaches the periphery. This produces a close approximation to a spherical wavefront, similar to that radiated by an actual sound source of finite size. In practical terms, the result is a system that is (1) almost perfectly phase-coherent, and (2) free from treble beaming through a very wide included angle spanning the listening area."

from http://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/416/

And....

"If the specified efficiency is 86dB at 1 watt in, and the maximum input is 100 watts, then the maximum output would be 86dB plus 20dB (100 watts is 20dB more than 1 watt), or 106dB. Not all loudspeakers show a linear increase in output with respect to input, however, so this calculation of ours could be off by as much as 3dB"

An OU speaker ?

Antimon

MACEDONIA CD

hi to all 
I HAVE TOLD YOU FOR SOME VIDEO  WHIT   in this video you whillsee a small adapter ho give  input to some  parts   and input is aurond 0,3 amps in 7,5 v   ther is  elktronics parts ho is cover     and  ther is small tpu  ho produced     strongs ampers  in the out coils 

the video is not very good but  the sparks and the  flat metal i show  that is ther strong ampers here is video  link

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FNbPKwRv0