Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity Status?

Started by nikpmr, May 20, 2008, 12:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikpmr

Hello all,
I am a marketer who came across this website looking for over-unity concepts and designs. I've been investigating closed source patents for a while now but wanted to see what the open source community had to offer. Though I've come up with many ideas myself, I haven't been able to achieve a machine that produces more energy than given. What I am proficient at is generating marketing schemes that require the least amount of money and inform/convince the most amount of people. That said, finding an alternative energy source is very important to me and I'm considering it as a basis for my next project.

Right now, I'm trying to come up with a list of concepts, both open and closed source, that have come closest to achieving over-unity. From the looks of this forum it doesn't seem that anyone has actually achieved it, albeit people have come very close. I'm sure there are many on this forum that are more knowledgeable than I am on this subject and I'm asking for your help with suggestions on what concepts have been the closest thus far, how extensive research has been, and whether or not research is still being done. I would be more than happy to pitch in my own ideas as needed.

Thanks in advance for any help. It is greatly appreciated. 
Also, my apologies if this was posted in the wrong section.

jipaun

Nikpmr  The lack of replies should give you your answer

nikpmr

Quote from: jipaun on June 05, 2008, 04:37:36 PM
Nikpmr  The lack of replies should give you your answer

Your lack of posts don't give you much credit.

To everyone else, I'll stick around and watch people's progress. This forum is really interesting to me.

infringer

Look at the pot calling the tea kettle black !!!!

Great stuff
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

nikpmr

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be insulting when there's nothing to back you up.
A forum is a place to ask questions; I asked a question; if no one's willing to answer, so be it. Don't point it out like some lunatic.
I was most interested in the Hilden-Brandt magnet motor, but was wondering if anyone has achieved anything closer. I heard something about "Dave" but couldn't find any info on it.